My Generation is Falling Apart

Started by The_DARK, Aug 24, 2008, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

Anyone who thinks their generation is falling apart should examine the abundance of names people give to their bongs in high school/college - I'm willing to bet the commonality of this practice is about the same as in earlier generations. High schoolers since the beginning of time have been the same gaggle of wastoids, dweebies, stoners, jocks, etc. (continue the breakfast club in your mind), and they always end up growing up into boring-ass responsible adults like me. I believe the percentages are about the same regarding the number of those who succeed mightily, those who wallow happily (or not) in mediocrity, and those who totally fail.
Mine was named Smaug. I never sacrificed it, but that would have been cool - throw gas on it, shoot a flaming arrow into it, throw it in a lake...whoa, dude.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

mjkoehler

There was this hollowed out bowling pin called Casper.....

getinthevan

Some friends of mine are currently using a gatorade bottle and some duct tape.  The bottle is currently a disgusting color of brown.  Its starting to look like something you would find in the basement of that house in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.  

I also remember some guys telling me about using an old tuba mouthpiece.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place