The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

QuoteI enjoy spreading butter on mine, just thought i'd add that.

And that is a very good thing

Sorry DB  ;D

I wish I was enjoying a fine cocktail right now....or a tall frosty Bass but alas, I'm stuck at work until 4. I think I will just have to stop at the store on the way home...

aMD

QuoteI enjoy spreading butter on mine, just thought i'd add that.

And that is a very good thing

Sorry DB  ;D

I wish I was enjoying a fine cocktail right now....or a tall frosty Bass but alas, I'm stuck at work until 4. I think I will just have to stop at the store on the way home...

you and me both, brother!

red

Only one more of these (quite possibly my favourite beer, even though this is the third time I've drank them) left tonight, must save the other case for next weekend...

Hawkeye

Drinking one of these bad boys:

Buy Local, Drink Yokel!   Ya der den
We could.

bearass

i will be drinking a nice gin and tonic after i get off tonight maybe 3 or 4

dragonboy

Nobody have any Christmas/NY stories to share?

I owe my good friend Walts an apology...not only was Coors Light the best light beer I tried in Hawaii (Bud, Miller & Coors) I actually grew to like it & probably drunk more Coors Light during my trip than any other beer
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]  :-[
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

thatswhatshesaid

at the moment, i am enjoying a nice bells white winter ale. i will say, a nice slice of banana bread sounds pretty tasty. maybe someone should make that a flavor of beer.

red

QuoteI owe my good friend Walts an apology...not only was Coors Light the best light beer I tried in Hawaii (Bud, Miller & Coors) I actually grew to like it & probably drunk more Coors Light during my trip than any other beer
Another good one turns to the dark side... ;D

mjkoehler

QuoteNobody have any Christmas/NY stories to share?

I think I'm bound by law to not discuss the semi naked antics of a drunken mid 30something at midnight on NYE. Too much booze, footballs, vibrators (WTF?!), Guitar Hero 3, and something to do with some girl having nipple rings.

red

My two NYE highlights:

- Shooting fireworks while standing on top of a friends car (pretending I was doing Harry Potter spells).
- Throwing up on a friends microfiber couch shortly after midnight - he didn't give a shit, his girlfriend wasn't too pleased.    :-[

.Walt

QuoteNobody have any Christmas/NY stories to share?

I owe my good friend Walts an apology...not only was Coors Light the best light beer I tried in Hawaii (Bud, Miller & Coors) I actually grew to like it & probably drunk more Coors Light during my trip than any other beer

HA K!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

i kept it real on NYE. nothing really embarrassing happened.  :-[
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

A Kirin & Ziggy Stardust to kick out those 'shitty day @ work blues'  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Keep your mouth shut,
you're squawking like a pink monkey bird
And I'm busting up my brains for the words!!!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Short but oh so very sweet, lets play it again!

(to be screamed at the top of your voice whilst playing air guitar & kicking at anything & everything around you!)

[size=20]We've got five years, stuck on my eyes
We've got five years, what a surprise
We've got five years, my brain hurts a lot
We've got five years, that's all we've got!!!
[/size]

dragonboy

[size=36]I'm back on Suffragette City
I'm back on Suffragette City
Suffragette City

Ohhh, Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am!!![/size]

TheBigChicken

Mick Bronson.......soooooooo underrated >:(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TEO

Trying to pretend that this Bud (that I bought too much of for a party, am trying to switch to domestic microbrews, especially IPA's) tastes better out of the German stein I am drinking out of!  ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMD

QuoteTrying to pretend that this Bud (that I bought too much of for a party, am trying to switch to domestic microbrews, especially IPA's) tastes better out of the German stein I am drinking out of!  ;)

I'm gonna have me a few (too many) IPAs tonight.  Try Dogfishhead 90 minute or 180 minute IPAs.  The 180 minute is a double IPA and just about the hoppiest things I've ever drank.  Other than Bells' Hopslam, but that's tough to find (seasonal/limited batches only).

TEO

QuoteTrying to pretend that this Bud (that I bought too much of for a party, am trying to switch to domestic microbrews, especially IPA's) tastes better out of the German stein I am drinking out of!  ;)

I'm gonna have me a few (too many) IPAs tonight.  Try Dogfishhead 90 minute or 180 minute IPAs.  The 180 minute is a double IPA and just about the hoppiest things I've ever drank.  Other than Bells' Hopslam, but that's tough to find (seasonal/limited batches only).

Ever had any Thunderhead by Pyramid Brewery out of Seattle?
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary