The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey_rogo

I can only get Boston Lager here in Japan.
Looking forward to trying some others when I go to Hawaii in Dec, what's on offer this year?

I LOVE Boston Lager.

The winter brew just came out, and then there's the mix pack. Probly some other Sam out there too. I'm no expert when it comes to Sam, all I know is that it is good.

Enjoying some home brew now 8)

dragonboy

Cheers Joey, the bottle of Boston Lager that I sunk a couple of nights ago said 18 & counting?!!
I guess some of those were limited or seasonals that are no longer available but I had no idea they've made so many different beers.

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

joey_rogo

I thought Boston Lager was year round, not sure but I hope it is! Oktoberfest season is ending, unfortunately.

ratsprayer

my random box has boston ale, boston lager, black lager, scotch ale, brown ale, and hefeweizen.

ali

YEHAAAAA off to the pub.... see ya all laterrrr
 ;D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

primushead

Geez, I drank 9 Coors Lights last night because I had nothing else to do and wanted to go to sleep early.

So I tried going to sleep at midnight, and ended up staying up till 3 or so.

Either my tolerance has gotten to high or Coors doesn't put any alcohol in their beer anymore

You decide.

jrat

Coors has no alcohol, hahahha

at least here in canada, we only get coors light. i love regular coors and treat myself to it whenver i can.

since losing almost 50 lbs, i can longer drink anywhere near the amount i used to. after what was the usual 10-12 beers before hitting the bars, im too molested to even make it to the cab now. 6-7 and few rounds of beer-pong is all i need pre-bar now, and maybe 3 more there.

anyone else here play drinking games?
wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into a dream - pink floyd

BH

QuoteCoors has no alcohol, hahahha

at least here in canada, we only get coors light. i love regular coors and treat myself to it whenver i can.

since losing almost 50 lbs, i can longer drink anywhere near the amount i used to. after what was the usual 10-12 beers before hitting the bars, im too molested to even make it to the cab now. 6-7 and few rounds of beer-pong is all i need pre-bar now, and maybe 3 more there.

anyone else here play drinking games?

In college we played a drinking game called "Drink shots of  vodka until you puke." almost every weekend.

Seriously though, we used to play a dice game called "3 Man" that was a lot of fun (unless you were 3 man) and the 100 minute club was always good.  One shot of beer every minute for 100 minutes.  I could never make it past 80.  My stomach was just too small.  I bet I could do it now.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

Chills

Weeee, I'm hammered. Tonight was fun, tomorrow  ::)

dragonboy

QuoteThumbmaster anyone.......... ;D
What dat?!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

What dat?!!

uh oh............chug your beer.

sweatboard

thumbmaster is a "rule" in three man.  the "Thumbmaster" is allowed to put his thumb on the table at anytime, the last person to follow suit and also puts their thumb on the table has to chug a beer.  Like most drinking games it's always the person that is already completly fucked up that has to drink.

BH

Quotethumbmaster is a "rule" in three man.  the "Thumbmaster" is allowed to put his thumb on the table at anytime, the last person to follow suit and also puts their thumb on the table has to chug a beer.  Like most drinking games it's always the person that is already completly fucked up that has to drink.

Ahhh, we had the same basic thing but we put our finger on the side of our nose and I can't remember which role was that one.  5 and 4 maybe?  What did you use?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

I'm going to go with 5, mabey.  My favorite game was where you had to go in cirlcles and you would name a famous person and the next person would have to start the first name of thier famous person with the first letter of the last name of your famous person.  Holy Shit, did that make any sense.  Double letters reverse it like Beatle Bob would send it back the other direction but that person could reverse it back on you with Beatle Baily.......Also you have to "Drink While You Think"

EAZYE

In college we played a drinking game called "Drink shots of  vodka until you puke." almost every weekend.

Seriously though, we used to play a dice game called "3 Man" that was a lot of fun (unless you were 3 man) and the 100 minute club was always good.  One shot of beer every minute for 100 minutes.  I could never make it past 80.  My stomach was just too small.  I bet I could do it now.....
:o Not a game where you want to be 3 man cuz he/she usually hits the trash can before too long.
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

suebeeboo

Last night I was at a halloween party and the guy had a huge slab of ice propped up on some medieval wooden thing.  You'd load up your shot of vodka and someone would stand at the top and pour it down, while you're crouching down with your mouth at the bottom slurping it up!  I really didn't want to put my mouth where everyone else had, but I like to try everything once!  Dummy me!  We also used to do "upside downers" - hard to remember, for obvious reasons, but there was this little bar off of Division (or maybe Rush?) that had an old dentist chair and you'd lean your head back and someone would pour down the tequilla..... :P
other times I can barely see

FarmerYoda

why the fuck do i pass out after a glass and a half of wine?
why the fuck does my head hurt so much right now?
why the fuck can't i remember how i got home.

I hate drinking i reaaaaaaaaallly do.

>:(

i'm so grumpy.

megisnotreal

me plus six white russians equals happiness

aMD

happy friday everyone.  my first shot of maker's goes out to all of you.