The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Nice Pic Ratz.

I just seen Lucero so I've got a pretty nice buzz.  It's Nights Like These......... :) :) :)
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

QuoteI just seen Lucero so I've got a pretty nice buzz.  It's Nights Like These......... :) :) :)
Man, you go to too many good gigs! I searched for a jealous smiley & found this:

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

bought a bottle of champaign, will be opened when the twins take the field!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

QuoteAnd the winner is...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/artsandliving/source/features/2007/beer-madness/index.html

I've never had any of the final four beers.  I'm always looking for a new good brew though.

dragonboy

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/artsandliving/source/features/2007/beer-madness/index.html

I've never had any of the final four beers.  I'm always looking for a new good brew though.
Brooklyn Lager is a good beer. It's a bit pricey here & I still prefer Sam Adams but it's definitely worth checking out. No idea about the other three...

.Walt

Brooklyn Lager is a good beer. It's a bit pricey here & I still prefer Sam Adams but it's definitely worth checking out. No idea about the other three...

drinking beer is like college, its all about experimenting!!!  ;)

red

After work there was a seminar tonight, with a bar!  Our table of 8 had more booze than half of the room.  Pretty sweet deal.

dragonboy

A couple of these:

...followed a couple of glasses of this:

...it's all good  :D

bethofftherecord

yeah for breweries and growlers....

nothing can be changed except ourselves

mjkoehler

I'm fucking doing some damage..
vodka
vodka
vodka

rough week. needs drinks to forget.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quoteyeah for breweries and growlers....

I bought this awesome Growler for a friend a while back. They are awesome! I just like saying Growler, I think.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

.Walt

it was the first buddy from high school to get married, so it was his bachelor party!!
had a blast!!!

i'm from new ulm, minnesota!!! second oldest family owned brewery in America!!

.Walt

db, late night toast?!!? i'll be up for a while?!!!?!?! :-/ 8-) ::) 8-)

dragonboy

You still there Capt?
A friend came over with a selection of world beers (Sam Adams, Pilsner Urquell, Singha etc)
It's been a good night!  :D

red

So I've had the worst possible heart-burn today.  I knew there was a reason why I don't drink Crown-Rocks anymore.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quoteit was the first buddy from high school to get married, so it was his bachelor party!!
had a blast!!!

i'm from new ulm, minnesota!!! second oldest family owned brewery in America!!

Yeah, first is Yuengling, Thats not too far from my house.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

megisnotreal

well, brad had to go home today, and i am super bummed about that.

three glasses of this... but to no avail...

dragonboy

ratsprayer

QuoteJack & coke  :-[

i've been off the coke since last wednesday, and already i can see how much easier it is to lose weight and feel better without all the stomach pains.  seriously, drop that shit, A!