NCAA Football count down! (updated)

Started by ycartrob, Jun 15, 2008, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

QuoteIs it ok for me to peak my head out here?

Why would you want to?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrKpzWm2EuI[/media]

capt. scotty

I just realized if Oregon St wins out, PSU plays them instead of USC for the Rose Bowl

THIS FUCKING BLOWS!!

I dont care if USC wipes his dirty sanchez with us, Id rather play them than a team we already annihilated.

This sucks
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Angry Ewok

At least you'll have a pretty good chance at winning the Rose Bowl.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Penny Lane

QuoteI just realized if Oregon St wins out, PSU plays them instead of USC for the Rose Bowl

THIS FUCKING BLOWS!!

I dont care if USC wipes his dirty sanchez with us, Id rather play them than a team we already annihilated.

This sucks

i agree--looks like that's gonna be the matchup unless PSU doesn't take care of business this weekend ;-( that is dissappointing--(the good news, WE'LL be at the rose bowl instead)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

QuoteHell Yeah!!!

Aaawww, isn't that cute!   Good try db, but that's pro football.   Three cheers for the effort though.   [smiley=beer.gif]   Now run along and find your funny looking pokadoted fuutball.   ;) ;) ;) :-*
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

Oklahoma favored by 7 this weekend over Texas Tech. I don't see TT winnning this one.

EAZYE

QuoteOklahoma favored by 7 this weekend over Texas Tech. I don't see TT winnning this one.

It all hinges on our defense and special teams.  Whether or not we can stop Crabtree is a big issue as well.  During Bob's press conference he throws a couple of jabs at our fans saying our stadium is never really loud, which often times it isn't.  Looks like he's asking us to step it up this weekend.  Glad your behind us Tracy but I personally don't think it's going to be that easy even though we are 59-2 under Stoops at home.  Unfortunately I have a wedding to go to at 7 and am seriously considering taking some headphones into the church :-/
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

Angry Ewok

The experts (Tracy and myself) agree on Oklahoma handling Texas Tech? What are the odds we see #1 Alabama vs. #2 Florida on December 6th?

capt. scotty

QuoteThe experts (Tracy and myself) agree on Oklahoma handling Texas Tech? What are the odds we see #1 Alabama vs. #2 Florida on December 6th?

I dont think their number rankings are really gonna matter since its pretty obvious the winner is gonna be playing for the NC

hopefully that game will be a dandy...im not sure if Bama will be able to handle UF the way theyre playing right now though
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ycartrob

Ole Miss v LSU Saturday at 2:30 CST on CBS

I like our chance but I'm not going to say that out loud. We have not lost a game by more than 7 the entire year, so we'll probably be in there at the end.

I predict:

Ole Miss-66
LSU-0

BH

I predict that Kansas will not lose this weekend.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

I like Ole Miss in this matchup. The wrong team is favored in my opinion.
Same goes for Tennessee and Vanderbilt - I actually think the Vols will win that one.

Penny Lane

purvis9876

Quotetrust me, you'll love this:

http://manofest.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=THE-10-HOTTEST-2008-COLLEGE-FOOTBALL-GIRLFRIENDS.html&Itemid=1%20

Each one looked like they may have a hard time finding their hometown on a U.S. map.
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

Angry Ewok

Penny Lane

http://manofest.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=THE-10-HOTTEST-2008-COLLEGE-FOOTBALL-GIRLFRIENDS.html&Itemid=1%20

Each one looked like they may have a hard time finding their hometown on a U.S. map.

**except for the Ohio State  :Dgirls--they look a little smarter**

capt. scotty

their ordering is a bit off IMO, but damn..Id drink Stafford's GF's bathwater, Sanchez's GF a Dirty ____, and Id like to poop on Daniel's GF's chest

Besides her ginormous chesticles, Tebow's is easily the worst on the list. I dont know how they have her #1 (although that youtube song is pretty funny)

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Crispy

Whoa Tracy, how bout them Rebels!

In other news, Is Vern Lundquist drunk?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"