NCAA Football count down! (updated)

Started by ycartrob, Jun 15, 2008, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Angry Ewok

Should be an exciting day... Lots of hat tricks, already (which I think are really lame and immature).
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

capt. scotty

Our recruits blow

Just 1 of the Top 10 of PA?!

Drink some more Ensure there JoePA
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Angry Ewok

Damn, we're doing good. Looking at possibly having four five stars.

ycartrob

capt, I hate to tell you this, but all the while you're making fun of people being old (JoPa) or suffering season ending knee injuries ( T Brady) and other things, the universe is taking note.

just a heads up

capt. scotty

capt, I hate to tell you this, but all the while you're making fun of people being old (JoPa) or suffering season ending knee injuries ( T Brady) and other things, the universe is taking note.

just a heads up

Brady getting injured on my birthday was a gift from the universe that was made all the better now that we won the Superbowl.

And I think my payback already came when Florida sniped the #2 LB and top 10 player in the country Jelani Jenkins.

And I wasnt making fun of JoePa's age, just saying theres no excuse for only getting 1 of the Top 10 out of PA the year following an 11-2 season.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ycartrob

just a heads up

Brady getting injured on my birthday was a gift from the universe that was made all the better now that we won the Superbowl.

And I think my payback already came when Florida sniped the #2 LB and top 10 player in the country Jelani Jenkins.

And I wasnt making fun of JoePa's age, just saying theres no excuse for only getting 1 of the Top 10 out of PA the year following an 11-2 season.

yeah, I'm pretty sure the universe has bigger plans than Super Bowl wins and football recruits

Angry Ewok