The LOST thread

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, May 10, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

So all your heads can hurt like mine.

Did Kate give Aaron to Claire's mom or Sawyer's baby momma? Or what if she sent Aaron to live with Jin Yeon? What if Claire reappeared to Kate?

Is Kate pregnant? Did Jack & Kate do the deed on the last night before the flight and now she's taking the place of Claire on the plane?

Is the strange guy on the plane one of Widmore's cronies?

Did Ben succeed in harming/killing Penny or did Desmond beat the crap out of him? Was it even Penny that Ben had a scuffle with? Or did Ben go after Sayid in order to get him arrested so he would be on the plane (and Hurley would be released from custody?)

Is Grandpa Ray possibly Jacob? Why devote a whole scence just to getting shoes?

Is Walt on the back part of the plane where we didn't see the passengers? It would be a great way to explain the actor's growth.

Hurley was reading a comic book in a foreign language - just like Walt was on the Oceanic Flight.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteSo all your heads can hurt like mine.

Did Kate give Aaron to Claire's mom or Sawyer's baby momma? Or what if she sent Aaron to live with Jin Yeon? What if Claire reappeared to Kate?

Is Kate pregnant? Did Jack & Kate do the deed on the last night before the flight and now she's taking the place of Claire on the plane?

Did Ben succeed in harming/killing Penny or did Desmond beat the crap out of him? Was it even Penny that Ben had a scuffle with? Or did Ben go after Sayid in order to get him arrested so he would be on the plane (and Hurley would be released from custody?)

Is Walt on the back part of the plane where we didn't see the passengers? It would be a great way to explain the actor's growth.

Hurley was reading a comic book in a foreign language - just like Walt was on the Oceanic Flight.

I was thinking that maybe Kate gave Aaron to clare somehow. Who knows.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

the_wizzard

QuoteSo all your heads can hurt like mine.

I definitely think she handed Aaron over to Claire.  Why else would she be sooooo freaked out?  And I think Kate is pregnant.  And I am not sure Jack = Jacob, but he switched from a man of reason to a man of faith.  That is a big change for ole' Jack.....
I also loved the change in format (starting and ending with the same scene and keeping a linear story line in the middle).  I believe this is a major turning point in the story.  As I am glad to be getting so many juicy answers, I am kind of bummed that this journey ends next season  :-[

mjkoehler

QuoteI definitely think she handed Aaron over to Claire.  Why else would she be sooooo freaked out?  And I think Kate is pregnant.  And I am not sure Jack = Jacob, but he switched from a man of reason to a man of faith.  That is a big change for ole' Jack.....
I also loved the change in format (starting and ending with the same scene and keeping a linear story line in the middle).  I believe this is a major turning point in the story.  As I am glad to be getting so many juicy answers, I am kind of bummed that this journey ends next season  :-[
Tell me about it. What the hell are we gonna watch after this is over?

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI definitely think she handed Aaron over to Claire.  Why else would she be sooooo freaked out?  And I think Kate is pregnant.  And I am not sure Jack = Jacob, but he switched from a man of reason to a man of faith.  That is a big change for ole' Jack.....

Probably my lost dvd's. It really is the only show I care about.

el_chode

Next season is really 4 seasons because they'll show you 6, take a 2 year break, show you 3 more episodes, there will be a strike and they'll replace it with a ghetto version of Groundhogs Day, and then they'll show you 8 more episodes that will almost answer the one question you want answered most, and then they'll wait 2 years before the next episode.

Of course, the final answer will reveal what will happen in 2012, but by the time they get to airing that episode, it'll be 2013.

Also, I don't think Kate gave Aaron to anyone. I think Aaron was taken because despite being a member of the Oceanic 6, having him on board would severely throw-off the "must return as you came" thing and Aaron would fark that up, which is why Kate got drunk, boned Jack rawdog, and is now 105% preggers, but will die on the island, unless Juliet can save her.

Except Juliet is in love with Sawyer, who loves Juliet more than he loves Kate. But this complicates whatever he whispered in her ear before he jumped out of the choppa, making Kate really regret coming back to the island.

Then, the real secret is revealed. I've photoshopped it for you all.

I'm surrounded by assholes

BH

Next season is really 4 seasons because they'll show you 6, take a 2 year break, show you 3 more episodes, there will be a strike and they'll replace it with a ghetto version of Groundhogs Day, and then they'll show you 8 more episodes that will almost answer the one question you want answered most, and then they'll wait 2 years before the next episode.

Of course, the final answer will reveal what will happen in 2012, but by the time they get to airing that episode, it'll be 2013.

Also, I don't think Kate gave Aaron to anyone. I think Aaron was taken because despite being a member of the Oceanic 6, having him on board would severely throw-off the "must return as you came" thing and Aaron would fark that up, which is why Kate got drunk, boned Jack rawdog, and is now 105% preggers, but will die on the island, unless Juliet can save her.

Except Juliet is in love with Sawyer, who loves Juliet more than he loves Kate. But this complicates whatever he whispered in her ear before he jumped out of the choppa, making Kate really regret coming back to the island.

;D  Classic!

I think Kate's pregnancy replaces Aaron in the group of six.

What changed Hurley's mind?

Why was Jin wearing the darma outfit?   What time period do you think they arrived at the island?

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jbones72

;D  Classic!

Why was Jin wearing the darma outfit?   What time period do you think they arrived at the island?

Just watched it again..... Did anyone mention why Ben got beat up and was late for the plane?.....Jesus, Thomas.... Locke.....My head hurts!

Jbones72

Also found this on the interweb-Lostpedia page, maybe will mean something later on.

This episode was originally intended to be the seventh of the season, but was later switched to air before episode 5x07. This is only the third time in the show's history that the order of the episodes had been switched, having happened only in Season One, and in Season Three with "The Glass Ballerina" and "Further Instructions". (Information from the Official Podcast)

Ghosts_on_TV

I have a feeling that tonights episode is going to be the best of the whole series so far.

Sunny

QuoteI have a feeling that tonights episode is going to be the best of the whole series so far.
I'm pretty pumped up as well, now that Mrs. Faraday is finally part of the story.

el_chode

QuoteI have a feeling that tonights episode is going to be the best of the whole series so far.
I'm pretty pumped up as well, now that Mrs. Faraday is finally part of the story.

Same here. She is Ellie from the island, Widmore's love interest, making Faraday Penny's Brother, brotha

mjkoehler

I'm witcha on this one.

ChronicHunger

;D  Classic!

Just watched it again..... Did anyone mention why Ben got beat up and was late for the plane?.....Jesus, Thomas.... Locke.....My head hurts!
Ben was at the docks killing penny "tieing up lose ends" and this will come into play later when desmond needs to go back to the island but desmond says he'll never go back, but then he figures out that ben killed penny and he wants revenge, wheres ben? on the island, therefor making desmond go back

Ghosts_on_TV

;D  Classic!

Ben was at the docks killing penny "tieing up lose ends" and this will come into play later when desmond needs to go back to the island but desmond says he'll never go back, but then he figures out that ben killed penny and he wants revenge, wheres ben? on the island, therefor making desmond go back

Don't forget that Ben told Widmore he was going to kill his daughter.

the_wizzard

Man-o-man....when will Locke ever learn his lesson?  Ben is bad, bad news.  But we can't be sure about Widmore either.  Seems like everyone (except Helen and Walt) just uses Locke.  Speaking of....how about that Walt?  He (and vincent) is soooooo dialed into the island.  Wow.  
It is official, I am suffering from Wednesday lust these days.  I just cannot wait for next week!  :D

el_chode

Also, last night seemed to have fewer commercials than normal. THANK YOU SHITTY ECONOMY.

I think the problem is this: both Ben and Widmore want what is best for the island, but also to be in charge, so that is why their motives are always good and bad - their ends is noble, their means are not.

Also, I agree that Locke just gets used. He doesn't seem to be smart enough to actually lead the island. I mean come on - both Widmore and Ben know how to mindfuck, and Locke's attempt to get people to do things goes like this:

Locke: "You need to go back"
Oceanic 6 Survivor: "No"
Locke: "Okay, you're right"

Ghosts_on_TV

el_chode

I assume you're speechless.

I am too

Except I'm not sure if it's from the episode or the fact that ABC DECIDED IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE US WAIT TWO WEEKS

Ghosts_on_TV

I guess I wasn't supposed to post that. :(