Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

QuoteWhen you're at the gym & the right song comes on at the right time, you suddenly have superhuman strength & feel like you can take on the world - what a buzz!!!  [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
What tune did it for you this time?
Astral Projection - Ionised

Not everyone's cup of tea but feel free to play it at the gym to see if you too have superhuman strength when listening to it  ;)

http://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJoVWRnTXZwaFEwTVE9PQ

(it's part of a mix so it cuts in & out a bit sharply)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

The extraordinary news that BBC World correspondent Alan Johnston is alive & well (yet unfortunately in captivity)
I have been watching this story closely since he went missing in Gaza 81 days ago.
Hopes & prayers for his safe & imminent return.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6710863.stm
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

[size=20]PAY DAY!!![/size]

SMc55

QuoteThe extraordinary news that BBC World correspondent Alan Johnston is alive & well (yet unfortunately in captivity)
I have been watching this story closely since he went missing in Gaza 81 days ago.
Hopes & prayers for his safe & imminent return.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6710863.stm
I missed the news earlier. That's excellent! Thanks for posting dragonboy.

.Walt

i quit my job, fuck it! but got hired by a different place today.  8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

Quotei quit my job, fuck it! but got hired by a different place today.  8-)
Atta boy!   ;D

.Walt

Quotei quit my job, fuck it! but got hired by a different place today.  8-)
Atta boy!   ;D

thanks!! i quit because i had a black keys cd in, and i left for 15minutes. came back, and they had country on. so when i went to put it back in, they told me to go home because of my attitude. i just wanted to rock! thats not an attitude, that's a lifestyle.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

whothrewthecake

my current joy is that part in concert for bangladesh when george harrison starts playing here comes the sun and the audience gets excited and he smiles and is so happy. it almost makes me want to cry honestly  :'( :'( :'( :'(

vespachick

When I was walking the dog this evening I saw a VW bus, the old '70's kind, doing it lowrider style, with bearded/tattooed dudes riding inside.  As it passed me I turned to look at it and on the bumper they had painted:

"JESUS IS LOWERED"

Fucking hysterical. ;D ;D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Jenny

i just took my SAT II subject test, (in chemistry), and i don't think i did very well, but it's over and out of my handssssssssssss :)

now i just have to figure out if i wanna cancel my scores or not... hmm...

TEO

Woke up fully clothed on top of the sheets, must have been a GREAT party!  ;)  Congradulations Son, and good luck at MIZZOU.  -DAD-
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

ali

hooray for the mighty boosh on dvd!
love a song for the way it makes you feel

megisnotreal

someone just brought my phone back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought i had lost it for good, but it is now back to me safe and sound. this is good b/c work pays for my phone and goddamn if i did not want to have that convo with my boss. now to call 89% of the people i know and tell them i am not dead/pissed at them.

vespachick

I officially love Sirius radio.  Seriously, OBH followed immediately by O is the One?  Happy Tuesday!!

EDIT:

Channel 26 - Left of Center, if anyone care's to listen....Oh Shit, while I'm typing this we head into Anytime.    Three in a row?? WTF??!!! ;D ;D ;D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

mjkoehler

Currently it's the fact that I am on vacation for 2 weeks (even though I have already received 7 phone calls from work  :(). My flight for Florida leaves in 16 hours. I went to my local music instrument guitar store to inquire about lessons for the boy and found out they are have a ton of Alverez in stock. I really nice acoustic/electric with a hard case for $320. I have already been given permission to buy when I get back from vaca. FUCK YEAH!!!

SMc55

QuoteCurrently it's the fact that I am on vacation for 2 weeks (even though I have already received 7 phone calls from work  :(). My flight for Florida leaves in 16 hours. I went to my local music instrument guitar store to inquire about lessons for the boy and found out they are have a ton of Alverez in stock. I really nice acoustic/electric with a hard case for $320. I have already been given permission to buy when I get back from vaca. FUCK YEAH!!!
I'll IM you my 'phone number and you can have those work calls diverted to me  ;)

Good news about the guitar  :)

mjkoehler

QuoteCurrently it's the fact that I am on vacation for 2 weeks (even though I have already received 7 phone calls from work  :(). My flight for Florida leaves in 16 hours. I went to my local music instrument guitar store to inquire about lessons for the boy and found out they are have a ton of Alverez in stock. I really nice acoustic/electric with a hard case for $320. I have already been given permission to buy when I get back from vaca. FUCK YEAH!!!
I'll IM you my 'phone number and you can have those work calls diverted to me  ;)

I may hold you to that. I warned everyone a month ago...jeez

My flight now leaves in a little over 8 hours. I'm signing off. I might pop in here and there but do not hold me to that. See y'all at the end of next week.

ManNamedTruth

I may hold you to that. I warned everyone a month ago...jeez

My flight now leaves in a little over 8 hours. I'm signing off. I might pop in here and there but do not hold me to that. See y'all at the end of next week.
Bon voyage! [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

EC

all of it.  do you ever feel like you're in love but you're not?  like, you just feel really nice and everything is all good?
that's me right now.  i think i'm really enjoying my life. :)

dragonboy

QuoteMy flight now leaves in a little over 8 hours. I'm signing off. I might pop in here and there but do not hold me to that. See y'all at the end of next week.
Have a good one MJ! I expect to see lots of photos of you punching out various Disney characters upon your return!  ;)