Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMc55

QuoteMy sister passed her Doctors exam yesterday. She's already a Dr, this was an exam to make her a super-doctor (or something...I don't know)
I'm so proud of her!!!  :)
Well done her!!!
That's great news  :)

I've just got back from the wedding of a very dear friend. He's has a tough time in recent years and it's so great to see him happy. He lives where I moved from three years ago and invited some old friends of mine to the evening party as a surprise for me. People are soooo good!

red

I'm just about to lay down a blanket on the back lawn and read Harry Potter 7 all day under the beautiful sun and blue sky.  

mjkoehler

QuoteI'm just about to lay down a blanket on the back lawn and read Harry Potter 7 all day under the beautiful sun and blue sky.  

Enjoy. PM when you are done. It is f'n glorious.

mjkoehler

My current joy is I had a great workout tonight and I attribute it to TTF since I was listening to it while running the Elliptical.....or it could have been the 19 YO with the [highlight]incredible [/highlight]ass who was running in front of me. You make the call. 8-)

.Walt

i live where the vikings have training camp, so they're doing the roll in tomorrow. which means football season sooooon!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

Quotei live where the vikings have training camp, so they're doing the roll in tomorrow. which means football season sooooon!!
Now there's a team we can agree on!  I bleed purple and gold.  ;D

aMD

Quotei live where the vikings have training camp, so they're doing the roll in tomorrow. which means football season sooooon!!

i'm getting excited for football too!  i really wish arena football didn't suck so much ass so we could have football year round!  I'm going to be checking out bengals training at least a couple times this summer since they are down the road from me (Georgetown, KY)

dragonboy

Cordless Headphones! I can wander around the house, fix drinks, take a whizz, spy on the neighbors etc etc whilst listening to fat beats & wicked rhymes without having to worry about getting caught up or running out of cord.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

QuoteCordless Headphones! I can wander around the house, fix drinks, take a whizz, spy on the neighbors etc etc whilst listening to fat beats & wicked rhymes without having to worry about getting caught up or running out of cord.
I hear that!  Nothing better than jamming while on the porcelain throne.

knotcameloose

i'm getting excited for football too!  i really wish arena football didn't suck so much ass so we could have football year round!  I'm going to be checking out bengals training at least a couple times this summer since they are down the road from me (Georgetown, KY)
I get Giants camp...too bad they fuckin stink!

ManNamedTruth

I get Giants camp...too bad they fuckin stink!
Steeler training camp is just a half hour away from me, i haven't gone since i was a kid so i might go.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

.Walt

Now there's a team we can agree on!  I bleed purple and gold.  ;D

i dont like the vikings. in fact, i take pride in being the guy in the bar that cheers for the other team. just to piss people off. its really fun.

i have favorite teams: bengals, pats, chargers, eagles. and whoever i take in madden every year.

dragonboy

http://www.wm3.org/live/newsevents/newsitem.php?news_Id=131

According to the DNA Status Report filed on July 17, "none of the genetic material recovered at the scene of the crimes was attributable to Mr. Echols, Echols co-defendant, Jason Baldwin, or defendant Jessie Misskelley."

Anyone who doesn't know the story of the West Memphis 3 needs to go here:
http://www.wm3.org/splash.php
http://www.myspace.com/wm3org

& buy/rent these movies:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117293/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0239894/

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Jenny

i'm currently ranked first on this networking website for artists in Studio Arts and 10th overall! despite the fact that it's based on DAILY hits, and it'll probably change tomorrow, it's definitely attracting more viewers :):):)

check it,
www.selfportrait.net/jennyaj

EAZYE

congrats face! :)  You should post some more of said artwork. ;)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

Jenny

now i'm 1st overall!
agghhhh :D

TEO

Finding out that my new garage door is going to cost me a fraction of what I thought.  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

.Walt

HUGE dodge ball tournament on saturday. last year the winners won a car. there's only 16 teams so our chances are good. i've never seen the movie, so i'm going on my 6th grade knowledge and skill.

ManNamedTruth

I just joined a gym, i really need to get in shape. Just got back from my first workout and feel pretty good, i'll probably hurt in the morning. Might be spending less time here unfortunately.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

.Walt

QuoteHUGE dodge ball tournament on saturday. last year the winners won a car. there's only 16 teams so our chances are good. i've never seen the movie, so i'm going on my 6th grade knowledge and skill.

just got back, we got 3rd outta 20 teams. each winner got $1,000. we should have won, but the team we lost to, felt the need not to actually throw the balls. it sucks, i really wanted and needed that money.