Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

Quotemward came on in the ice cream store, followed by mmj themselves, and as if htat wasn't good enough, belle and sebastian.
it was the greatest sequence of songs, ever.  nearly perfect.

I read that all wrong.  For a moment, I thought you meant the actual people themselves all wandered into an ice cream store one after the other.  That would be one hell of an afternoon!  ;D

what kind of ice cream did you get, face? i mean, if we're talking heady butter pecan yummy>m ward>mmj>belle and sebastian... that would be awesome.

ratsprayer

Quotemward came on in the ice cream store, followed by mmj themselves, and as if htat wasn't good enough, belle and sebastian.
it was the greatest sequence of songs, ever.  nearly perfect.

I read that all wrong.  For a moment, I thought you meant the actual people themselves all wandered into an ice cream store one after the other.  That would be one hell of an afternoon!  ;D

i thought the same damn thing.   ;D

Jenny

ha.
sorry for the confusion...  ;D

ice cream tastes best while listening to some'of your favorites...

red

Bought a new pair of shorts on my lunch break, for only $8 and they're so comfortable!

The DARK

Quoteha.
sorry for the confusion...  ;D

ice cream tastes best while listening to some'of your favorites...

Chips and queso does also... ;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

ycartrob

[size=72]RAIN[/size]

Jenny

my 18 year old brother just bought a scratch ticket for $1 and won $10,000!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

knotcameloose

Quotei live where the vikings have training camp, so they're doing the roll in tomorrow. which means football season sooooon!!

i'm getting excited for football too!  i really wish arena football didn't suck so much ass so we could have football year round!  I'm going to be checking out bengals training at least a couple times this summer since they are down the road from me (Georgetown, KY)
I get Giants camp...too bad they fuckin stink!

View of the first squad offense at camp tonight....Brandon Jacobs split out at wide receiver... :o
Shockey was supposedly hurt and just screwed around on the sidelines the whole time...surprised Coughlin didn't give it to him.

megisnotreal

my workplace had a cookout today, and we raised over one thousand dollars for the american heart association!

BH

Quotemy 18 year old brother just bought a scratch ticket for $1 and won $10,000!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
\

Holy CRAP!   That's some serious jack.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

Quotemy 18 year old brother just bought a scratch ticket for $1 and won $10,000!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Hey Jenny, how's it going? How's your Bro? I haven't seen him in a while, please say hi to him for me & remind him of that time I helped him out of a jam & that time I gave him that CD & that time we went to the zoo together and he said it was the best day of his life & that time I lent him $5 and never asked for it back &...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ManNamedTruth

just bought an ipod nano with a car adapter, so i can listen to it in the car and not have to bring cd's out anymore.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

Quotejust bought an ipod nano with a car adapter, so i can listen to it in the car and not have to bring cd's out anymore.
i have a question, whenever you add more music to itunes how do you get the new songs on the ipod without re-syncing everything?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

knotcameloose

THere should be two settings....Manual and auto-update.  Auto-update will always match your computer's iTunes library to your iPod....but if you set in on manual, you can drag whichever songs over whenever you please.

Hope that answers it.

MarkW

Quotejust bought an ipod nano with a car adapter, so i can listen to it in the car and not have to bring cd's out anymore.

Fucking splitter  ;)

The only thing I hate more than an iPod nano is [insert pet peeve here]

PS, if this makes no sense, refer to Life of Brian as reference.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

crazylove

Quotemy workplace had a cookout today, and we raised over one thousand dollars for the american heart association!

WOW! That is great!  It's always so rewarding to be able to give back to the community.
Congrats :D
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

mjkoehler

Even though it has been very hot and dry here in St Louis, in the last week & a half, I have harvested over 15-20 lbs of chili peppers (jalapanoes, thai, cayenne, and habanero) and we pulled in probably close to 50 lbs in grapes.  :o

I am hanging chilis to dry today (with what I have left as I have been giving them away) and we are making LARGE batches of grape jam and jelly. I planted the chilis from seed and fully expected 3/4 of them to die as I have a black thumb when it comes to tomatos and bell peppers. Apparently chilies like me. Who knew?!?!?

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

crazylove

The whole fam damily here for one last summer cookout.  Croquet, ribs on the grill and the kids jumping on the trampoline!  It doesn't get much better. :D
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane