Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

mjkoehler

The batch of Mint Chip Ice Cream I just made. It's way decadent. In a drunken haze last night, I got the wild hair to make some. Mixed up the stuff last night and churned it at breakfast. I'm almost afraid to know what I would have made if I was baked....

ms. yvon

;D

for me:  it is GORGEOUS today!  sunny, warm, but not hot and WINDY!  santa anas blowing in this weekend.  makes the sky crystal clear.

also:  am doing laundry for the first time in a month.  clean socks!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Janet

My bitches!!!

Lucy, Teddy and Mojo - my female llasa apsos and yorkshire terrier.  I missed them terribly while in Chicago.  

vespachick

I just ordered a case of Mother's CIrcus Animal Cookies for the office!!  They're flying off the shelves people, get yours before you can't get yours!  (Mothers has gone bellyup - RIP  :'( :'()
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

TEO

We now have a framed black and white painting of the OKO symbol hanging in the main hall of my school thanks to my buddy who I am "Jacketizing." It looks great, and nobody really knows what it is so it is kinda' funny to me...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

QuoteWe now have a framed black and white painting of the OKO symbol hanging in the main hall of my school thanks to my buddy who I am "Jacketizing." It looks great, and nobody really knows what it is so it is kinda' funny to me...

That's awesome.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ms. yvon

QuoteI just ordered a case of Mother's CIrcus Animal Cookies for the office!!  They're flying off the shelves people, get yours before you can't get yours!  (Mothers has gone bellyup - RIP  :'( :'()
:o :-[  oh no!  i think you're handling it in the right way, amy!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

QuoteWe now have a framed black and white painting of the OKO symbol hanging in the main hall of my school thanks to my buddy who I am "Jacketizing." It looks great, and nobody really knows what it is so it is kinda' funny to me...
SPECTACULAR!  what kind of school is this?  how old are the students?

ok:  i just looked at the calender and realized that within the time of one month i will have been to see shows by:  mmj, andrew bird AND wilco.  it's a hat trick of my favorite bands!  well, barring jonathan richman.   :D

purvis9876

State beats Vandy

Super Smash Brothers(64)

The Forum

And, barring a speeding ticket, life is good. :)
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

red

mjkoehler

Wow K, that was almost hypnotic.

TEO

SPECTACULAR!  what kind of school is this?  how old are the students?

ok:  i just looked at the calender and realized that within the time of one month i will have been to see shows by:  mmj, andrew bird AND wilco.  it's a hat trick of my favorite bands!  well, barring jonathan richman.   :D
Intermediate, grades 5-6. Most of them are really pretty cool....... :)

TheBigChicken

70 degrees and the RAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TEO

NOW IT IS MINE! There IS a GOD...what a generous man I have as a friend! :)

red

- Woke up much earlier than usual and am feeling very pleasant this morning.  A welcome change to my usual rising ritual.  
- Neil Young tomorrow!  And Feist and Hayden on Sunday.  
- Just made a fresh pot of coffee.  

mjkoehler

St Louis made me proud today. 100-150K today. Knowing the Arch park as well as I do, those people go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back on the grounds.

getinthevan

My friend invited me out to the bar tonight to play some pool and have a couple beers.  Afterwards we walked around town for over an hour.  All because he thought I needed some cheering up since my Grandma died yesterday.  Needless to say, it was exactly what I needed right now.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Penny Lane

i completed my 4th marathon yesterday--still walking and only a little sore :D ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

Quotei completed my 4th marathon yesterday--still walking and only a little sore :D ;)
Full or half? Either way, awesome!