Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Gonna' make a mix for a dear friend of mine. Starting out with "Look at You"... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

FACE

animal collective tomorrow
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

TEO

QuoteGonna' make a mix for a dear friend of mine. Starting out with "Look at You"... :)

To all of the peeps who still are engaged and give a shit:

Look at You
Librarian
At Dawn
Lowdown
Way He Sings
Amazed
Golden
Sing You Songs
Gideon
Wordless

She is a big country fan and decided to throw WC in there at the end as a kicker... :)

ManNamedTruth

QuoteGonna' make a mix for a dear friend of mine. Starting out with "Look at You"... :)

To all of the peeps who still are engaged and give a shit:

Look at You
Librarian
At Dawn
Lowdown
Way He Sings
Amazed
Golden
Sing You Songs
Gideon
Wordless

She is a big country fan and decided to throw WC in there at the end as a kicker... :)

Put Where To Begin on there.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

TheBigChicken

PISTOL The Life Of Pete Maravich   by Mark Kriegel

you know when you run across a book that just CONSUMES you until it's finished...this is a dandy....checked it out at Jimmy B.Keel Library yesterday 8-)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Angry Ewok

I took Friday off. By Tuesday my co-workers were complaining that I wouldn't be there to get shit done.

;D
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Bumbeli

I just saw an awesome show (decent The Sword, great Machine Head (including a Hallowed be thy Name cover) and an excellent Metallica), the weekend is coming up, I'm going to see "The Rhinegold" and "THe Valkryrie" in the opera, which was very expensive, and next friday my parents are gone and my brother and I are going to throw a huge BBQ/Pool-Party, it's going to be legendary.
Life can be good.
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

aMillionDreams

QuotePISTOL The Life Of Pete Maravich   by Mark Kriegel

you know when you run across a book that just CONSUMES you until it's finished...this is a dandy....checked it out at Jimmy B.Keel Library yesterday 8-)

Not a bad movie either.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

megalicious

OMG! It's Friday AND it's PAYDAY!
:D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YhvHOsg_Pk
[/media]
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

.Walt

Big bachelor party tomorrow. We'll be out at my cabin. Planning on playing the Beer Olympics. Bocce Ball, ladder golf, bean-bags, and beer pong. My buddy who's getting married works at the brewery, so getting a couple of kegs for under $25 a piece is nice! The grill will be out and about for sure. I'm the best man, so I'm trying to make sure everyone will have a good time. Drinking, playing lawn games, and grilling? I don't know that sounds like a good time to me? If I like it, everyone likes it!

[smiley=beer.gif]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Jon T.

QuoteBig bachelor party tomorrow. We'll be out at my cabin. Planning on playing the Beer Olympics. Bocce Ball, ladder golf, bean-bags, and beer pong. My buddy who's getting married works at the brewery, so getting a couple of kegs for under $25 a piece is nice! The grill will be out and about for sure. I'm the best man, so I'm trying to make sure everyone will have a good time. Drinking, playing lawn games, and grilling? I don't know that sounds like a good time to me? If I like it, everyone likes it!

[smiley=beer.gif]

Me and a few friends had the exact bachelor party a month ago.  Except we were in Destin so we were on the beach instead of a cabin.  Good times!  Have fun.

joey_rogo

After 1 full year of searching, I finally got a nice job offer today.

Cheers!

TEO

QuoteBig bachelor party tomorrow. We'll be out at my cabin. Planning on playing the Beer Olympics. Bocce Ball, ladder golf, bean-bags, and beer pong. My buddy who's getting married works at the brewery, so getting a couple of kegs for under $25 a piece is nice! The grill will be out and about for sure. I'm the best man, so I'm trying to make sure everyone will have a good time. Drinking, playing lawn games, and grilling? I don't know that sounds like a good time to me? If I like it, everyone likes it!

[smiley=beer.gif]
Sounds like my kind of party! Wish I could be there... :)

capt. scotty

maybe the forum BBQ needs to come back around!

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TEO

Jake is home for a few days before he heads back to MIZZOU! Taking Monday OFF... :)

mjkoehler

Got up early, ran my required 4 miles, made some yummy Scottish Oats for the kids, and it's Daddy Day for Trent and I. Pics of us gallivanting around various St Louis locations will follow. Yes, Ted Drewes will be consumed. There will be some photgraphical evidence of the carnage.

the_wizzard

Was greeted at work today by a care package from Saskatoon!  Thanks so much K!!!!    [smiley=engel017.gif]

red

QuoteWas greeted at work today by a care package from Saskatoon!  Thanks so much K!!!!    [smiley=engel017.gif]

Glad it finally found you.  :)

red

- Making headway in this whole "learning a second language thing."
- Received a lovely email from one of my English professors from last term.
- Woody Allen > American Apparel.  

dragonboy

- Woody Allen > American Apparel.  
I love lots of his movies, American Apparel were wrong to use his image without his permission & I'm pleased he got the result that he did but it's true what they (AA) said about him destroying his own image.
Anyway you look at it, his affair/marriage with Soon-Yi Previn was fucked up & nasty.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.