Previous topic - Next topic

FACE

[size=34]I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL![/size]

weeniebeenie

Quote[size=34]I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL![/size]
Doesn't it feel great?
How loud can silence get?

dragonboy

Chatting with a much missed once forum regular who's off to the states!

I've got...

...they're multiplying!  :D :D :D

Best of luck my friend!!!

+ congratulations Jenny  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Vadie Stark

Got 7 new shows today 6 Dead 1 Jerry :)
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

Sassbox

Congrats, Face!

My current joy:  I finally finished a budgeting project that has been hanging over my head for months and months!
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

The DARK

EXCELLENT!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

On a similar note, I'm done with my current high school.
In another time, in another place, in another face

mjkoehler

Watching Bruno crotch Eminem and him acting like a baby and leaving (lighten up dude). SBC is insane. I'm sure the comments will be flowing this week in the media and possibly a beat down or a hit put out. I hate rappers (lighten up dudes). Sorry. SBC makes me laugh.

TheBigChicken

you'll miss it one day....enjoy and CONGRATS !!!! ;
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

weeniebeenie

I'm going to my favourite record store tomorrow.
How loud can silence get?

pawpaw

I had one of the best days of fishing on my favorite river on Saturday. What a recharge it is to get out in a wild canyon and splash around in a river all day... :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Penny Lane

QuoteI had one of the best days of fishing on my favorite river on Saturday. What a recharge it is to get out in a wild canyon and splash around in a river all day... :)

is the lil guy too young to go fishing w/you?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

pawpaw

QuoteI had one of the best days of fishing on my favorite river on Saturday. What a recharge it is to get out in a wild canyon and splash around in a river all day... :)

DEFINITELY too young for where we were at on Saturday!  ;D I did take him out to the big, lazy river that runs through Sacramento though, and wore him in our little papoose thingy and just cast from the bank...pretty low key, didn't catch anything, but he seemed to enjoy being out there, seeing the river and trees and stuff. I was all proud too, fishin' with my boy!!!  :) He turns 4 months tomorrow!!!

Penny Lane

DEFINITELY too young for where we were at on Saturday!  ;D I did take him out to the big, lazy river that runs through Sacramento though, and wore him in our little papoose thingy and just cast from the bank...pretty low key, didn't catch anything, but he seemed to enjoy being out there, seeing the river and trees and stuff. I was all proud too, fishin' with my boy!!!  :) He turns 4 months tomorrow!!!

ah, i can imagine he's changing fast every day!  :) :) i hope the govnuh doesn't cut too much out there. sounds like it's a great place to live otherwise.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

pawpaw

Quotei hope the govnuh doesn't cut too much out there. sounds like it's a great place to live otherwise.

Unfortunately, he needs to cut A LOT...I'm ok with a lot of it too, and I'm ok with tax increases because CA finances are completely fucking FUCKED. I also think it's time we take a look at revising our initiative process, because I hate to say it, but it's partly the voters that got us into this mess...sometimes having all these BIG decisions available to an uninformed population in an election is NOT a good thing, and the voters have been manipulated year after year and voted us into a TON of debt. The consequences of these cuts could be scary...cutting complete welfare and healthcare programs, HUGE cuts to an already overburdened education system....

There are going to be some lean years out this way...and it could end up being a good thing if real change is made to how we budget and finance our state.  

Angry Ewok

QuoteWatching Bruno crotch Eminem and him acting like a baby and leaving (lighten up dude). SBC is insane. I'm sure the comments will be flowing this week in the media and possibly a beat down or a hit put out. I hate rappers (lighten up dudes). Sorry. SBC makes me laugh.

Bump.

So hilarious. It has got to be staged, but it was staged awesomely.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

mjkoehler

QuoteWatching Bruno crotch Eminem and him acting like a baby and leaving (lighten up dude). SBC is insane. I'm sure the comments will be flowing this week in the media and possibly a beat down or a hit put out. I hate rappers (lighten up dudes). Sorry. SBC makes me laugh.

Bump.

According to M&M's reps it wasn't. SBC is truly insane. I cannot wait for Bruno. This is only the beginning of his shennanigans.

capt. scotty

Bump.

According to M&M's reps it wasn't. SBC is truly insane. I cannot wait for Bruno. This is only the beginning of his shennanigans.

Is this in the movie then?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

mjkoehler

Bump.

Is this in the movie then?
no, just SC being SBC.

Apparently, the stunt was staged and Paris Hilton was be the victim. M&M didn't show for rehearsal so it was switched to him being the victim and he had no clue he was getting Bruno'ed.

dragonboy

Wasn't too sure where to post this, made me smile though. Takes a few seconds to load (small timer at the bottom)

http://soytuaire.labuat.com/  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

capt. scotty

QuoteWasn't too sure where to post this, made me smile though. Takes a few seconds to load (small timer at the bottom)

http://soytuaire.labuat.com/  :)

pretty cool. now if I only had some lsd  ::)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons