Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Live the life dude... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

.Walt

Well, I'm finally off probation for the whole Iowa/MMJ & Dylan at Red Rocks fiasco for an 1/8 of weed.

$1,200 fine
$250 to get bonded out of jail
$200 to get my car outta the impound
2 years of probation

Able to see my favorite band...priceless! But seriously for an 1/8?

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

armadison

Walts, that's when you need a good lawyer! Wish I could have helped you out buddy!  ;D

Janet

QuoteWell, I'm finally off probation for the whole Iowa/MMJ & Dylan at Red Rocks fiasco for an 1/8 of weed.

$1,200 fine
2 years of probation

wow.  unbelievable.  glad you're done with that.

aMillionDreams

QuoteWell, I'm finally off probation for the whole Iowa/MMJ & Dylan at Red Rocks fiasco for an 1/8 of weed.

$1,200 fine
2 years of probation

Fucking fascists! Seriously, that's bullshit. You forgot another thing that bust cost you. "Unable to meetup with Dylan before Red Rocks show"
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Penny Lane

$1,200 fine
2 years of probation

wow! sorry about that. i know it doesn't compare that much but 3 years ago i got a $1000 open container fine on St. Patrick's day  >:( ....yes ON st. patrick's day.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

$1,200 fine
2 years of probation

Where were you for that?  WTF?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

$1,200 fine
2 years of probation

wow! sorry about that. i know it doesn't compare that much but 3 years ago i got a $1000 open container fine on St. Patrick's day  >:( ....yes ON st. patrick's day.
That's like trying to ticket flashers at Mardi Gras. Just seems, wrong!

Ruckus

$1,200 fine
2 years of probation

That's like trying to ticket flashers at Mardi Gras. Just seems, wrong!

These are both awful!  Glad to hear you're in the clear Walts
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

capt. scotty

$1,200 fine
2 years of probation

So this happened at both, or what?

Either way, that is el sucko. At least youre in the clear  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Soulshine

$1,200 fine
2 years of probation

So this happened at both, or what?

Either way, that is el sucko. At least youre in the clear  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Surely not Red Rocks?! Right??? Either way, that sucks. I'm glad its over for you Walts.
Because we're all in this together...

TEO

We STILL have a GREAT core of members... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Love Dogg

QuoteWe STILL have a GREAT core of members... :)

:)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

AMightyCaporal

QuoteWe STILL have a GREAT core of members... :)

:)
I haven't been here for too long so I don't know the "core" members but I can take a guess, and with that guess I give your sentiment the thumbs up
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Soulshine

Word TEO. It's good to focus on the basic goodness.

I have a little notepad and everyday I write something that I am grateful for. On 7/31 I wrote "I am grateful for the friends I've made on the MMJ forum." I think that everyday, but I try to make my gratitude topic different each day.  :)

AMightyCaporal

QuoteWord TEO. It's good to focus on the basic goodness.

I have a little notepad and everyday I write something that I am grateful for. On 7/31 I wrote "I am grateful for the friends I've made on the MMJ forum." I think that everyday, but I try to make my gratitude topic different each day.  :)

Thats a quality gesture soulshine- I hope you keep it up- its a great way to stay positive- even if your not always feeling that way.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

megalicious

i'm going to ky next weekend!
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

dragonboy

Thats a quality gesture soulshine- I hope you keep it up- its a great way to stay positive- even if your not always feeling that way.
Well said TEO & Soulshine...that's pretty special  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Soulshine

Thank you kind sir!  ;)
I forgot to tell you this....I was recently on a flight home from Cozumel and we had an emergency landing at the Memphis airport. One of the shops in the airport had a giant Elvis cardboard cutout and I thought of you.  ;D

dragonboy

Thank you kind sir!  ;)
I forgot to tell you this....I was recently on a flight home from Cozumel and we had an emergency landing at the Memphis airport. One of the shops in the airport had a giant Elvis cardboard cutout and I thought of you.  ;D
Emergency landing?!! Were you OK? & did you grab the stand-up for me?  ;)

Kidding aside I hope it wasn't a traumatic experience. The more I fly (so many times back & forth from Japan) the more nervous I become...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.