Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Already got it... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Soulshine

In a couple weeks I will be doing something I've always dreamed of. A fresh start. I'm going to pack up my car and say "fare thee well" to the midwest and head for Boulder. I have no idea what's going to happen, but I have a feeling its going to be great.

Because we're all in this together...

mjkoehler

QuoteIn a couple weeks I will be doing something I've always dreamed of. A fresh start. I'm going to pack up my car and say "fare thee well" to the midwest and head for Boulder. I have no idea what's going to happen, but I have a feeling its going to be great.

Leaving IL? Well good luck in Boulder.

Crispy

QuoteIn a couple weeks I will be doing something I've always dreamed of. A fresh start. I'm going to pack up my car and say "fare thee well" to the midwest and head for Boulder. I have no idea what's going to happen, but I have a feeling its going to be great.

Wow! I am also trying to move back to Colorado -- I'm applying for a job in Greeley, where I lived until 16 years ago. And if I don't get that job, I'm going to keep searching there until I get one.

Good luck to you, and I can assure you, it will be great.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

TEO

Good luck in Boulder! We may be out to see you as there are a few business establishments in that area I would like to visit... ;)

BH

Nice!  Good luck.  Great place to start!

Although I'm not sure how I'm going to get that fungus from you now. :-/   ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

Sounds like a totally rad adventure..I dont see how it wont be great
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

mjkoehler

I don't give a crap what anyone says. I want the ENTIRE collection of this stuff. This shit is rad. They have a lot of bowls, spoons, and other kitchen stuff. Hmm, time to redo my birtfday list.

Penny Lane

of course it's going to be great! colorado-ians are probably the most down to earth people ever, kids....they are lucky to be getting you :-) i think the driving cross country will be the coolest part. (just stay away from east st. louis....ala clark grizwold...lock em up) now i have an excuse to go to red rocks! safe travels  ;) ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

AMightyCaporal

Carrie and I just signed the lease on our very first apartment.  I'm so happy, I've been having non stop daydreams about spinning some MMJ albums and relaxing with my gal in our very own place
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

ALady

NICE!  You are going to be so happy there.  This is great news.  Best of luck, lady!   :) :) :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

TEO

Drinking some Kona. mmmmmmm....... :)

aMillionDreams

Good luck, Jennifer!  You're a brave soul.  All the best!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

mjkoehler

Waking up and NOT having a raging hangover from the bottle of strong red wine I drank last night for a combined NYE birthday party.

I came up with the framework for a nice song that I hope to flesh out today.

I finally got an account on DIME. It's taken me 4 f'n years. happy downloading!

The DARK

QuoteI don't give a crap what anyone says. I want the ENTIRE collection of this stuff. This shit is rad. They have a lot of bowls, spoons, and other kitchen stuff. Hmm, time to redo my birtfday list.

I own one of these!  :D
In another time, in another place, in another face

vespachick

Golden.  i'm listening to it.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

MarkW

Masala Dosa and chai.  Just had lunch at a coffee house in Trivandrum.  It cost less than a dollar for the two of us.  Delicious, veggie food is never far away in India.

The only downside is trying to shove curry in your mouth using only your right hand,which is particularly difficult if you're left-handed, like me!
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

mjkoehler

Slept to almost 8:30, the natural way with out the aid of too much booze. Kinda nice to sleep in. Especially when it's 15 out and the electric blanket is on max.

Glad you're having a good time in India Mark.

Ruckus

QuoteMasala Dosa and chai.  Just had lunch at a coffee house in Trivandrum.  It cost less than a dollar for the two of us.  Delicious, veggie food is never far away in India.

The only downside is trying to shove curry in your mouth using only your right hand,which is particularly difficult if you're left-handed, like me!

Sounds great Mark!  I am very jealous.  

My little brother is left handed also and my parents never made him eat with his right hand unless he was in India. ;D  I never understood why they cut him a break when were at the dinner table at home.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

AMightyCaporal

is it rude to eat with your left hand?
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side