Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshine

I had an amazing going away party on Saturday night with all of my "back home" friends and some college friends. Said "see you later" (I dont say goodbye) to them and to my Mom yesterday. Really hard day.
Today I depart for my journey west. I'll be stopping to see friends along the way and arrive in Boulder tomorrow. One minute I'm really brave and the next I'm scared shitless.
Time to pack up the car now.
Because we're all in this together...

TEO

Good luck in Boulder! If anything, you have all of us in spirit backing you up gurlfriend... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Sparkle

Good luck Soulshine... enjoy your adventure  :)

capt. scotty

Have fun!

You must be haulin' if youre going to get out there by tomorrow  :o
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

dragonboy

Best of luck Soulshine!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Hawkeye

Good luck Soulshine!  I'm in the same boat.  Supposed to decide by Thursday whether or not I'll be moving to Ohio.  And my ladyfriend is not even here in the States to discuss this with until the 24th.  Sucks.  At least Boulder will be much cooler than Ohio!  (no offense to Ohioans).
We could.

mjkoehler

Good luck Soulshine

Currently I'm enjoying the hell out of these. I picked up a pair while in Disney. It's "scratched" on the bottom like the lovely Sam Adams mug. Can't wait to make a B&T in this bad boy. Wish I had on of Bass's brolleys, but I have my own that works just fine.

mjkoehler

"Mom, I have a major problem with the stench." My 7 YO's response to us telling her to get a bath, immediatly after the Boy had a sit down. Way to go my boy, way to go. Never underestimate the digestive power of an 11 YO boy.

TheBigChicken

start a new job today....so thankful to  have one..doesn't pay a whole lot but you gotta start somewhere right...
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Ruckus

Quotestart a new job today....so thankful to  have one..doesn't pay a whole lot but you gotta start somewhere right...

Great news!  Good luck man
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

megalicious

my vacation was awesome... nothing like sitting in a hot tub, drinking fat tire, and looking out at an amazing view of the smoky mtns!

also got to hit up the "ole smoky mountain candy kitchen." mmmm... home made turtles...
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

ALady

Our girl Soulshine can see the mountains   :)  I'm so happy and excited for her!  
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

BH

Quotemy vacation was awesome... nothing like sitting in a hot tub, drinking fat tire, and looking out at an amazing view of the smoky mtns!

also got to hit up the "ole smoky mountain candy kitchen." mmmm... home made turtles...

I wonder if I was in that same hot tub?  (At a different time.)  Did your view look anything like this:

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TEO

Taking my last 2 bereavement days means TEO has a 4 day weekend!  :)

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

COCO IS ABSOLUTELY ON FIRE! This has got to be some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen. Seeing Joss Stone sing barefoot on stage is enough to give me a foot fetish as well.  ;) Can't wait for Robin Williams tonight...

TEO

Bats and Bear T-Shirt on today for good luck when I go get my biopsy results...

Taterbug

QuoteBats and Bear T-Shirt on today for good luck when I go get my biopsy results...

GOOD LUCK !!!!!
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Penny Lane

QuoteBats and Bear T-Shirt on today for good luck when I go get my biopsy results...

thinking of you and fingers crossed, teo :-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

dragonboy

Very best of luck TEO!!!