Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

QuoteBats and Bear T-Shirt on today for good luck when I go get my biopsy results...

Love ya man.  Positive thoughts!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Fingers crossed for ya man.

Crispy

Big time good vibes headed your way, TEO.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

vespachick

Good luck TEO, positive vibes from PDX.  
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Soulshine

After getting stuck in west kansas due to dense fog I made it to Boulder yesterday. I'm sitting in my living room looking at the flatirons. sigh.... thanks for the well wishes everyone...I know I can always count on you  :)

TEO: Good luck my man! Everything is going to be just fine. Sending thoughts of love and health to you! *SUPER BIG HUGS*
Because we're all in this together...

BH

QuoteI made it to Boulder yesterday.

:)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ALady

Good luck, TEO.  Thinking good thoughts for you.

And so proud of you, Soulshine!  
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

I found out today i passed the MPRE---or at least a score high enough for NY or OH...I was sure I'd be taking that again in the spring...

Soulshine---I'm so happy for you! Enjoy those mountain men and the sunshine.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

QuoteI found out today i passed the MPRE---or at least a score high enough for NY or OH...I was sure I'd be taking that again in the spring...

Nice going!   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

mjkoehler

QuoteI found out today i passed the MPRE---or at least a score high enough for NY or OH...I was sure I'd be taking that again in the spring...

Watch out now, counselor.

BH

Just got GREAT news from TEO!!!!!

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Penny Lane

QuoteJust got GREAT news from TEO!!!!!

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Me too!! It's been a good day, right :-)

mjkoehler

Same here. A fine adult beverage will be raised in your honor tonight senor.

vespachick

Such a responsible young thang!  Congrats! ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

QuoteSame here. A fine adult beverage will be raised in your honor tonight senor.

lol did you really need an excuse ?

ALady

Way to go, Penny!   :D

And a big *whew* for TEO.  Great news!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

mjkoehler

QuoteSame here. A fine adult beverage will be raised in your honor tonight senor.

lol did you really need an excuse ?
uhhh no. But it's nice to have a good reason other then I'm a raging boozer?

Penny Lane

QuoteWay to go, Penny!   :D

And a big *whew* for TEO.  Great news!

Thanks, everyone. I'm pretty sure i'll fail the bar exam, but at least i understand my ethics  ;)

TEO

Benign! NO CANCER! I am cured... :) Popped in Z on the way home and hit WC, Gid, Knot, and topped it off with Don. Cried like a big baby with relief and joy after everything I have been through as of late half the way home. I Love you guys... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Penny Lane

QuoteBenign! NO CANCER! I am cured... :) Popped in Z on the way home and hit WC, Gid, Knot, and topped it off with Don. Cried like a big baby with relief and joy after everything I have been through as of late half the way home. I Love you guys... :)

Psssht....We love you, too. No way you're NOT gonna be around to see JJ grow old and grey (bearded) w/us. Now go kiss your wife.