Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkeye

Good luck Penny!  You sure you don't want to go the "Joan Holloway" route, rather than super stuffy?   :-?
We could.

mjkoehler

Awesome PL! Where at, NYC area or home?

Penny Lane

QuoteGood luck Penny!  You sure you don't want to go the "Joan Holloway" route, rather than super stuffy?   :-?

i wish! i don't have the rack or the red hair..and i'm interviewing with a female! otherwise, that would have been a good idea.. :( :o
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

QuoteGood luck Penny!  You sure you don't want to go the "Joan Holloway" route, rather than super stuffy?   :-?

i wish! i don't have the rack or the red hair..and i'm interviewing with a female! otherwise, that would have been a good idea.. :( :o
It would have gotten my vote.

Penny Lane

well, you're easy

Love Dogg

Ah, come on...you've got a great rack!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

mjkoehler

well, you're easy
Yes

The DARK

I would appear to have fallen in love at the tender age of 18.
In another time, in another place, in another face

TEO

You don't think you have a nice rack? Review that pic with you and JJ with that shirt that dogg made for you...sheeesh gurlfriend, it is one of the best...natural in a world made of fakes...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Love Dogg

You don't think you have a nice rack? Review that pic with you and JJ with that shirt that dogg made for you...sheeesh gurlfriend, it is one of the best...natural in a world made of fakes...

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Penny Lane

QuoteI would appear to have fallen in love at the tender age of 18.

That's wonderful, Mr. Dark! Your first college romance  ;)

capt. scotty

Your supposed to rail a lot of chicks in college, not fall in love brah. Enjoy it thuogh!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

mjkoehler

That's wonderful, Mr. Dark! Your first college romance  ;)

Yeah, congrats.

The DARK

Haha, thanks y'all. Also: Reds magic # is 1!!!  :D
In another time, in another place, in another face

johnnYYac

QuoteI'm getting my driveway paved!  Can't wait!  $6600 well spent.

Before

Weather looks good!  Grade and gravel on Thursday.  Asphalt on Friday!  Looks like we'll be walking up and down for a week after, but thinking it'll be a good investment.  "After" picture coming soon...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I've been getting some herb with really weird strain names lately.  this week is "The Top 44".  wtf?  I'm going to start posting random one's I hear.  anybody ever run into some top 44?  this shit is dank as fuck that's for sure.

woodnymph

QuoteI've been getting some herb with really weird strain names lately.  this week is "The Top 44".  wtf?  I'm going to start posting random one's I hear.  anybody ever run into some top 44?  this shit is dank as fuck that's for sure.
Hahahah that's a new one.... thankfully...
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Love Dogg

I got the job I was after!  Hopefully this piece of shit called life will go away and I can get a new one.

I'm a driver, I'm a winner.  Things are gonna change, I can feel it!

Penny Lane

QuoteI got the job I was after!  Hopefully this piece of shit called life will go away and I can get a new one.

That's great! Driving is good, so is winning!  :)

capt. scotty

Beck reference?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons