Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

Quotei'm going to paris on monday for a week ... for free  :D :D :D

bitch!??!!  ;)

makes me think of Grace Potter..i said....ew la la la..la la la la
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

woodnymph

BROOKE HOLY HOLY COW!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW That's sensational!!! I've never been over the big pond! Would love for some pictures!!! HAVE A FREAKIN BLAST!!!  [smiley=laugh.gif]
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

johnnYYac

SWEET!  Nice place.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

SWEET!  Nice place.

I don't believe in luck or karma but br00ke you seem like a lucky human. didn't you attend one or both of jackets TV appearences, t5, the ramble, and now a free trip to france? jeez.

on a different note, of all the out of USA cities I've been to I think Paris is the most overrated.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Crispy

Enjoy north Texas, Brooke.   :P

;)
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ALady

:o  WOW Brooke, that is AWESOME!  Color me jealous!  Work related?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

br00ke

well it is work-related but i won't be working at all :D we are going to shoot a job for Hermés and basically i threw a hissy fit b/c i was the only person not going so my boss is buying my airfare as a x-mas gift and i will be staying with my co-worker/friend whose room is paid for by the client. i'll be there all week with free-time during the days and hanging out with the crew at night. also .. a friend of mine just moved to london 3 months ago and she will coincidentally be in Paris at the end of my trip so we will sightsee and eat eat eat together on friday. omg the food .. i'm gonna have to walk alot to justify all the delish things i plan to eat

Crispy

Quotewell it is work-related but i won't be working at all :D we are going to shoot a job for Hermés and basically i threw a hissy fit b/c i was the only person not going so my boss is buying my airfare as a x-mas gift and i will be staying with my co-worker/friend whose room is paid for by the client. i'll be there all week with free-time during the days and hanging out with the crew at night. also .. a friend of mine just moved to london 3 months ago and she will coincidentally be in Paris at the end of my trip so we will sightsee and eat eat eat together on friday. omg the food .. i'm gonna have to walk alot to justify all the delish things i plan to eat
Oh, this just make it SO much easier for the rest of us to take! Guess I should have thrown a hissy fit when a few of my co-workers went to Germany for a week. Not that I haven't done my share of work-related traveling, mind you -- garden spots like Fort Dodge, IA, Fort Wayne, IN, and Piggott, AR being among the exotic locales I've been sent to. So I'm not bitter.

Just kidding, have a great time, I know you will.

Yeah, still bitter.  ;)
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

kydiddle

Quotewell it is work-related but i won't be working at all :D we are going to shoot a job for Hermés and basically i threw a hissy fit b/c i was the only person not going so my boss is buying my airfare as a x-mas gift and i will be staying with my co-worker/friend whose room is paid for by the client. i'll be there all week with free-time during the days and hanging out with the crew at night. also .. a friend of mine just moved to london 3 months ago and she will coincidentally be in Paris at the end of my trip so we will sightsee and eat eat eat together on friday. omg the food .. i'm gonna have to walk alot to justify all the delish things i plan to eat

Awesomesauce!!! Have a wonderful time and eat, eat, eat without feeling guilty. :-D
Cow temperature.

Soulshine

I love Paris, Brooke....have a blast.  :)
Because we're all in this together...

megalicious

[size=20]cancer-free![/size]
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

br00ke

Quote[size=20]cancer-free![/size]

:D :D :D  CONGRATS :D :D :D

Crispy

[size=14]WOOOOHOOOOO![/size] Wonderful news, Meg! :D :D :D

capt. scotty

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

and brooke, your diet should revolve around cheese and wine on dat free trip!  :o
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ManNamedTruth

:)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

and brooke, your diet should revolve around cheese and wine on dat free trip!  :o

and baguettes!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

kydiddle

YAY!!!!  :)
Cow temperature.

the_wizzard

Wonderful!  Lovely!  Yay!

Ruckus

Great news Meg! [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head