Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kydiddle

A plate of sweet potato fries (with mayo) and a frosty glass full of Shock Top. Nom.  :beer:
Cow temperature.

tdb810

Quote from: kydiddle on Jul 05, 2011, 08:33 PM
A plate of sweet potato fries (with mayo) and a frosty glass full of Shock Top. Nom.  :beer:
be right over! hold the mayo  :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

kydiddle

Quote from: tdb810 on Jul 05, 2011, 09:21 PM
Quote from: kydiddle on Jul 05, 2011, 08:33 PM
be right over! hold the mayo  :thumbsup:

Sweet! We can finally have our movie marathon, too.  :thumbsup:
Cow temperature.

Jaimoe

I bought a house last night, in a great area/neighbourhood in Toronto called the Upper Beaches.

Penny Lane

Congrats, Jaimoe!!

Braved the elements and hung out Fri night in Headhunter's backyard for a concert with some fellow forum members. Awesome time and great hospitality (and HUGE backyard)..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

peafunk31

My new hero! I wish this dude lived by me. Definitely would make life more interesting. Bonus points for Careless Whisper :bath:

Sexy Sax Man Careless Whisper Prank feat. Sergio Flores (directors cut)
Homer no function beer well without.

lil sis

Quote from: Penny Lane on Jul 11, 2011, 04:02 PM
Congrats, Jaimoe!!

Braved the elements and hung out Fri night in Headhunter's backyard for a concert with some fellow forum members. Awesome time and great hospitality (and HUGE backyard)..
So much fun despite the weather.  So good to see those of you that I saw.  And a big thank you again to Headhunter for being so awesome and so hospitable.  :beer:

(P.S. He has the greatest music room ever!)
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

headhunter

Quote from: lil sis on Jul 11, 2011, 05:51 PM
Quote from: Penny Lane on Jul 11, 2011, 04:02 PM
Congrats, Jaimoe!!

So much fun despite the weather.  So good to see those of you that I saw.  And a big thank you again to Headhunter for being so awesome and so hospitable.  :beer:

(P.S. He has the greatest music room ever!)

Big thanks  :dankk2: to all of my great forum friends who made the road trip out to Long Island and braved the constant rain for our backyard concert.  Mrs. Headhunter and I were thrilled to host our wonderful forum friends and it was great to spin some mmj (and dbt) vinyl for you guys afterwards.   Next stop(s) - Red Rocks and Merriweather Post!
was some shakin' and some record playin'

davymac

I'm grateful for the rain we got today, it's been ridiculously dry here with some bad fires

jones

I got some CDs in the mail today all the way from Tampa.  Now I have something new to listen to at work today!

Thanks, TBC!!! :beer:

Tracy 2112

Quote from: davymac on Jul 12, 2011, 12:23 AM
I'm grateful for the rain we got today, it's been ridiculously dry here with some bad fires

I read fires as fries and thought that was a pretty cool way to complain about how dry it's been.
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Penny Lane

Quote from: jones on Jul 12, 2011, 09:13 AM
I got some CDs in the mail today all the way from Tampa.  Now I have something new to listen to at work today!

Thanks, TBC!!! :beer:

Awe,,,he's always doing stuff like that! what a great guy!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

megalicious

Quote from: peafunk31 on Jul 11, 2011, 04:28 PM
My new hero! I wish this dude lived by me. Definitely would make life more interesting. Bonus points for Careless Whisper :bath:

i effing love the s out of this video. it was posted on the daily what a while back, and i must have watched it fifty times. it still cracks me up.

have you seen the snl digital short with john hamm as sergio? if not, hulu that bitch asap. it is equally hysterical.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

tdb810

Is bound and determined to remain a happy person today, despite the insanity (colleague) that swirls around me.   ;D ;D ;D
.....Back at the Model Home

peafunk31

Quote from: megalicious on Jul 12, 2011, 10:11 AM
Quote from: peafunk31 on Jul 11, 2011, 04:28 PM

i effing love the s out of this video. it was posted on the daily what a while back, and i must have watched it fifty times. it still cracks me up.

have you seen the snl digital short with john hamm as sergio? if not, hulu that bitch asap. it is equally hysterical.

I have not seen the snl digital short but I'm gonna view it tonight. Thanks for the suggestion!
Homer no function beer well without.

woodnymph

Picked one full gallon of fresh organic blueberries this morning at a U-Pick farm down in these parts!!!  And grabbed a raw wildflower honey from the farm while I was at it!!!!  HOLY NOM.   :D :D :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

TEO

Plan on putting the Honey on them? Just got some Honey from Florida infused with Key Lime Oil...very yummy on Blueberries!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

kydiddle

Quote from: tdb810 on Jul 12, 2011, 11:54 AM
Is bound and determined to remain a happy person today, despite the insanity (colleague) that swirls around me.   ;D ;D ;D

Can we put your coworker and my coworker on the same distant island inhabited by animal-science experiments gone wrong?  ;D <3 ya, tdb
Cow temperature.

bowl of soup

Quote from: TEO on Jul 12, 2011, 03:10 PM
Plan on putting the Honey on them? Just got some Honey from Florida infused with Key Lime Oil...very yummy on Blueberries!

Please don't report on any good things coming from our fair state.  Nothing to see here, please move along.  (That honey you speak of is....mother nature's gift to the world).
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

woodnymph

Quote from: TEO on Jul 12, 2011, 03:10 PM

KEY LIME INFUSED HONEY.......  That's just unruly!!!  I might put some on them now that you mention it!!!  .....with yogurt......... oh lord........  :o :o :o

Mine's not key limey, but the wildflowers give it QUITE a flavor..... makes you feel like you're running through some beautiful field (like the Tuolumne Meadows or something!!)  and sipping the glorious nectar out of hundreds of flowers......  (I also haven't had honey in ages, while going through a diet/cleanse since January....... WHOLE NEW APPRECIATION!!)  :D  I'm likely going to go pick more next Tuesday!!  There's thousands of berries.... such a beautiful little farm.....it was pure heaven....

Reminds me of

Daylight is good at arriving in the night time