Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesky

Quote from: ALady on Feb 12, 2012, 12:46 PM
Gah, yes!  I would love to do some camping.  Have been checking out Sleeping Bear Dunes lately...

Haha you have to hear Trish's story about Sleeping Bear Dunes (i actually got the story from one of my sisters) ....

http://www.sleepingbeardunes.com/

if we timed the year right there is this crazy motorcycle hill climb that happens in my town next to one of my favorite state parks. i think it's now linked with a harley bike week.

http://www.hotrodhd.com/miscpage_006.asp

tdb810

Quote from: bluesky on Feb 12, 2012, 10:50 PM
Gah, yes!  I would love to do some camping.  Have been checking out Sleeping Bear Dunes lately...

Haha you have to hear Trish's story about Sleeping Bear Dunes (i actually got the story from one of my sisters) ....

if we timed the year right there is this crazy motorcycle hill climb that happens in my town next to one of my favorite state parks. i think it's now liked with a harley bike week.

Can't wait to share Sleeping Bear Dunes stories.  A truly beautiful place   :thumbsup:
horrible photo, but you get the idea....kinda

.....Back at the Model Home

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

Quote from: tdb810 on Feb 13, 2012, 12:23 PM
Quote from: bluesky on Feb 12, 2012, 10:50 PM

if we timed the year right there is this crazy motorcycle hill climb that happens in my town next to one of my favorite state parks. i think it's now liked with a harley bike week.

Can't wait to share Sleeping Bear Dunes stories.  A truly beautiful place   :thumbsup:
horrible photo, but you get the idea....kinda

i enjoyed your Sleeping Bear Dunes story.........seeing the picture now, it makes sense..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

tdb810

and that's not even the half of it penny!!

See Lake Michigan?? It seemed soooooo close.....

soooo close

just a little bit further (with a bathing suit/cover up and NO shoes) not the most well conceived plan

but it seemed so close...wait where did the lake go?

there it is...

these people said only another hill or two, but they lied

did i mention that we didn't have any water?

almost there...please

victory!

it was a memorable one for sure.....especially when my friend told me, after we took a dip in the lake, that she lost the keys for the rental car somewhere along the way.  Zoinks! 

.....Back at the Model Home

Fully

Wow,  Trish! That place is really beautiful. But what a walk!

ALady

;D ;D ;D

Trish, love the story!  (and the pics...omg, so beautiful!)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

bluesky

thanks for the photo story Trish! There's also a dune buggy place near by.....would be a great place for a T5 reunion....

vespachick

Jim is no longer Yim!  :o At least if you believe what you read on fb, and I believe everything I read on fb. 

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

mjk73

Quote from: vespachick on Feb 17, 2012, 02:14 PM
Jim is no longer Yim!  :o At least if you believe what you read on fb, and I believe everything I read on fb.
Huh? Did I miss something?

vespachick

Quote from: mjk73 on Feb 17, 2012, 03:03 PM
Quote from: vespachick on Feb 17, 2012, 02:14 PM
Huh? Did I miss something?

Just that his updates are now back under "Jim James", as is his page.  With a new pic, I might add.  :-*

Prolly tired of confusing the broh's.

mjk73

Weather is nicer, full breakfast belly, multiple jars of speculoos in the pantry, Crippled Black Phoenix courtesy of DB, Audrey Tautou (watched Amelie again last night), my kids, my foot feels great after a 2 week rest, running today and tomorrow, meeting friends for curry and beer tonight, Frank Turner on Tuesday, having a friend text me from out of town as she ran into Pokey LaForge and they discussed me, life, love, boning, redheads, nudity, nude redheads, wifey, nude wifey, really good cappuccino I just made, all y'all

rare good feeling mood

megalicious

I saw my bb's little heartbeat for the first time yesterday. It was love at first sight.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

mahg33ta

Quote from: megalicious on Feb 18, 2012, 12:46 PM
I saw my bb's little heartbeat for the first time yesterday. It was love at first sight.

that is so awesome- you are bringing back good memories!!!  Congrats again!!

Fully

Good for you, Meg. It sounds like you've already bonded with this babe.

blucas

Following the "what does the bathtub mean" post is pretty enjoyable  :thumbsup:
soft and warm all the time make you want it over and over

vespachick

Tapatalk app for le phone on this forum. Not entirely sure it's a 'joy' yet, but better than nada. Anyone else using it? Tips? Now back to my regularly scheduled Sat night of wine, tacos, WWF.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ruckus

Quote from: vespachick on Feb 18, 2012, 11:14 PM
Tapatalk app for le phone on this forum. Not entirely sure it's a 'joy' yet, but better than nada. Anyone else using it? Tips? Now back to my regularly scheduled Sat night of wine, tacos, WWF.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Yeah I use it too.  I wanna say it was kotchism that asked CC to make this forum tapatalk friendly.  I definitely use it for longer posts and threads.  Also, you can go to the settings and change your sig line to not have a phone signature under every post if you so choose.  That took me a minute to figure out.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Fully

After the warmest winter I can remember , it is snowing 8) in TN! Only downside is that it's on a Sunday before President's Day holiday, thus we aren't getting out of school. >:( Plus, I'm currently marinating a lovely pork tenderloin for Sunday Dinner. Food is always a joy - I wouldn't be Big Fully if it wasn't.

peafunk31

Getting my relax on in Siesta Key, FLA & knocking back several of these. Good times 8)

Homer no function beer well without.