Main Menu

The White Buffalo

Started by CC, Nov 21, 2006, 03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

QuoteThe new years eve show was truly amazing. Even better live than recorded. A seriously moving experience. I almost shit my pants during 10 til' 2, so beautiful. He closed with some country and western medley including Folsom Prison Blues.  [size=14]This mans power and vocal range is unmatched. I have no idea how he remains underground.[/size] I'm going to see him again tonight at the Orange County Museum of Art at something called The Happening. I can't wait.
That boggles my mind as well.  Every single person that I've shown the Buffalo to has fell in love.

sweatboard

I think I'll have to check this out.
There's Still Time.........

thebeard

The White Buffalo is heading to Australia with Gomez. Anyone going?

red

thebeard

Anyone seen the video for "Love Song #1". It's on you tube and myspace.com/thewhitebuffalo . It's great

CC

QuoteAnyone seen the video for "Love Song #1". It's on you tube and myspace.com/thewhitebuffalo . It's great

I have now. killer. thanks

ps. beard, what's your story? I feel there's a story.

red

Man, I forgot how incredible this man is.  I won't let that happen again.

red

Rewind nearly four months: Yours truly puts "Where Dirt and Water Collide" on a mix tape for a dear friend who's moving 2000 miles away.

Fast forward to yesterday: Yours truly receives an email from said dear friend (now 2000 miles away) - she heard a slowed-down cover of that opening track from the giant's amazing EP, [size=20]on a WalMart commercial.[/size]  Needless to say I'm still in shock.  Damn, that's unexpected.

Jon T.

QuoteRewind nearly four months: Yours truly puts "Where Dirt and Water Collide" on a mix tape for a dear friend who's moving 2000 miles away.

Fast forward to yesterday: Yours truly receives an email from said dear friend (now 2000 miles away) - she heard a slowed-down cover of that opening track from the giant's amazing EP, [size=20]on a WalMart commercial.[/size]  Needless to say I'm still in shock.  Damn, that's unexpected.

I was looking for this thread to say the exact same thing.  Not the friend 2000 miles away part but the Wal-Mart commercial.  I saw it this weekend.  When the guitar started I knew it sounded like that song but just a little different.  I guess that explains the slowed down part.  Anyway, it was definitely him.

red

QuoteI was looking for this thread to say the exact same thing.  Not the friend 2000 miles away part but the Wal-Mart commercial.  I saw it this weekend.  When the guitar started I knew it sounded like that song but just a little different.  I guess that explains the slowed down part.  Anyway, it was definitely him.
Damn, that's crazy.  I couldn't remember if she told me that it was him or not, so I crossed my fingers and hoped it was a cover.  

:-/

red

The White Buffalo has been diligently working on new recordings for "Hogtied Revisited". This new album will be comprised of newly recorded tracks from the discontinued album "Hogtied Like a Rodeo" along with new unreleased tracks. It is being Co-produced by Ryan Rhem and the Buffalo himself.

dragonboy

That's great news, I couldn't get into Hogtied but his EP is incredible!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

bold99

I have the EP and it is great.  Was wondering what he has been up to.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

xmascriminal

Wow, there's a whole thread about this guy? He's the man. I saw him open for State Radio. I love both the EP and Hogtied. Great stuff.

thestranger

You can pre-order the new album "Hogtied Revisited" now via www.thewhitebuffalo.com. It's out on The 27th of Feb.

bold99

QuoteYou can pre-order the new album "Hogtied Revisited" now via www.thewhitebuffalo.com. It's out on The 27th of Feb.

this is cool...I've been waiting for a new album from him...I loved the stuff I have.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

thestranger

Anyone heard this? Just released on itunes last week. This guys voice and songwriting amaze me. Much much better than the original "hogtied like a rodeo". A beautiful piece of work from beginning to end.

gideons

I've posted about this band before but to follow up,
Here is a track download from the upcoming album due in November. BAD ass country from San Diego/North hills. I heard Benmont Tench laid down multiple tracks....

http://www.thewhitebuffalo.com/
______
Rock n' Roll is for free
[url="http://www.thewhitebuffalo.com/"]http://www.thewhitebuffalo.com/[/url]

joey_rogo

Time for a mega bump.

I had pretty much forgotten about this guy until I fired up Adam Carolla's podcast just now. His guest today? The White Buffalo. I still love his self titled EP from a few years back. He has more albums now I guess.

Anyone seen him lately?