Main Menu

2021 Tour

Started by SteamEngineWentWest, May 18, 2021, 10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Quote from: ericm on Jun 25, 2021, 06:32 PM
Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 25, 2021, 06:08 PMGot home today to find out our St. Louis tickets arrived in the mail! Cool!

I'm inching my way toward a return to concerts! Haven't been to one since 2/29/2020.

Very cool Mr.White.  :thumbsup:

I'm jonesing for shows too, and your news has gotten me a bit more amped for them getting close. My Charlotte ticket is a mobile one but I can't wait for the Chicago ones to arrive in my mailbox.

Enjoy your show and hopefully we'll be able to rock one together soon enough.  :beer: 

Hope to rock out with you in the future too!
Maybe they will announce a multi-night run here in Louisville next year. We can only hope and pray.

As far as shows go for me, I've had several local small shows pop up that have been tempting, but several factors are slowing my return. I'm probably going to the MMJ show on 8/28/2021 in Lexington (festival set). Hopefully, I'll already have made myself go to some small show before then.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

MMJTX

Tour starts THIS MONTH.
What song will they open with?

:cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:
Anytime

ericm

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 02, 2021, 11:09 AMTour starts THIS MONTH.

I'm going with OBH!!

Come out blazing and kicking ass!
"Where's Jim going?"

Zutroy

Given the last 18 months?  My guess is At Dawn.

rkwedge

A Staind cover "It's Been Awhile"  :grin:
Actually I'll go with "Evil Urges"
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

ranyart

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 02, 2021, 11:09 AMTour starts THIS MONTH.

Victory Dance

TommyBurnz

I'm going with Wasted!

MMJTX

OBH Opener would be killer obviously, i just hope they do something somewhat unique, so no Circuital, Victory Dance, At Dawn, etc that they commonly open with
Anytime

MMJCOBRA

You Wanna Freak Out

ranyart

At this point they could open with Chopsticks and people would go insane...

MPP

'OBH Opener would be killer obviously, i just hope they do something somewhat unique, so no Circuital, Victory Dance, At Dawn, etc that they commonly open with'

So, Into The Woods then?  :wink:

Something off At Dawn is my guess, for the 20th Anniversary.
Honest Man would be unique! But At Dawn makes more sense maybe.

MMJTX

ohhh man Honest Man would be a dream

Anytime

parkervb

Spring (Among the Living)

"I was ready...."
Don't you ever turn it off

subinai

now that NYE has been announced, can they add some more dates?!

MMJTX

Not trying to start a heated discussion, purely just stating this as i believe it will be the case, but with more and more venues/artists start requiring vaccine proof and/or negative test, it feels like this will be announced any day now for Jacket's tour.

Looks like as im typing this Bonnaroo has just announced the same thing.

Anytime

Stevie

I posted this in the Charlotte thread but if anyone wants to make a last minute trek out to North Carolina, i have an extra ticket in a sweet spot for face value.

Section 102, Row 11, Seat 12.  $88

DM if interested.   

ericm

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 10, 2021, 11:51 AMNot trying to start a heated discussion, purely just stating this as i believe it will be the case, but with more and more venues/artists start requiring vaccine proof and/or negative test, it feels like this will be announced any day now for Jacket's tour.

Looks like as im typing this Bonnaroo has just announced the same thing.

Works for me. 👍🏻

I know I'm gonna love seeing the guys back on stage in Charlotte and I know I'll have a blast that night.

Knowing people around me will either be vaxxed or negative will make the night even more enjoyable for me by not having to think as much about how the person next to me is.
"Where's Jim going?"

parkervb

now that LiveNation has said they are on board with artists making this a requirement (and they dont have to issue refunds thanks to the t's and c's), its only going to be more and more announcements like this. People moaning about vaccine requirements but overlooking the option to just get a negative test are really telling on themselves if you ask me (meaning they aren't vaxxed and almost assuredly would not wear a mask to protect others)

parkervb

Quote from: parkervb on Aug 12, 2021, 09:41 AMnow that LiveNation has said they are on board with artists making this a requirement (and they dont have to issue refunds thanks to the t's and c's), its only going to be more and more announcements like this. People moaning about vaccine requirements but overlooking the option to just get a negative test are really telling on themselves if you ask me (meaning they aren't vaxxed and almost assuredly would not wear a mask to protect others)

and Phish just announced it for the West Coast dates.

ranyart

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/08/11/dead-company-issue-own-covid-19-protocols-for-upcoming-tour/

Dead & Co. made their own announcement and what I thought was interesting is the GA pit vaccine requirement which sounds like a first for any band.  We are going (or at least are supposed to be going LOL) to Riverbend on 9/11 which is sold out except for resale tickets.