Main Menu

FTP is up..

Started by johnconaway, Jan 13, 2004, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

QuoteThere is no girl singing on my songs. It's all me! Sometimes I sing the Beegees in the shower.   :)

I'm playing a 10-minute set in a small theatre over here in Utrecht. Just 3 songs that will be. But if you wish to come, be my guest! :D

ah, so it's homemade beegees-style backing vocals. interesting. let me know when that 10min. extravaganza is taking place and i'll try to be there ;)

T

John:
I tried getting on but it won't let me in.

Did something change?

lsondek@hotmail.com

EC

Ha ha ha ha.  HA!

I did mean Julie Doiron.  Ha.  O, you sing those Bee Gees in the shower.  I try to sing a little Barry White myself.

I want to live in Holland, too, and come and see you play.  

(But yes, who is Julie Doiron?  Oh man, am I going to google her and find out that she's famous and then I'll feel un-hip for not knowing?)

on edit:  Yes I do.  She's even one of my OWN people.  Damn it.  And she looks very fun from her website.  

So, are you allowed to upload stuff to the ftp?  

tricky

Any chance I could get the FTP info as well??

Thanks!

achlan@comcast.net

Sassafrass

An MMJ addict begs for more.

May I?

TheSass@gmail.com

AgntBK007

Just joined the party and would love to have access to the ftp if at all possible.

AgntBK007@aol.com

EC

Is the ftp down, or is it just me?  :)

peanut butter puddin surprise

no.  i'm having issues with my provider, some net connections work great, others do not...as if my provider is blocking port 21 traffic from certain networks...

patience, i'll have something up in a jiffy!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Coltrane

i'm a really old man and know nothing of computers, but would love a little FTP action.....????

Coltrane1955@aol.com
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

EC

"What did you just call me?"
"What?"
"Did you just call me Coltrane?"

marktwain

Quote"What did you just call me?"
"What?"
"Did you just call me Coltrane?"

:D
YES!   my most favorite movie ever!!

The Boar

Hahaha, same here...

Anybody else out there who can't wait for The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou?

EC

Can. not. wait.

A girlfriend of mine had to go to LA to do some singing, and she works for CBC, so she maneouvred an interview with Mark Mothersbaugh.  So amazing.  It's already out there.  I told her that I can't speak to her until I see it.

(Do you guys know about the Wes Anderson message board?  http://p210.ezboard.com/byankeeracers33503)

:)

peanut butter puddin surprise

hey y'all, the server is experiencing connectivity issues, it appears that my provider is blocking port 21 traffic (FTP) from some ISP's...until that gets resolved, I'm holding off putting out any new email (sorry!)

If you can still connect, by all means enjoy!  Otherwise, hang on...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

The Boar

awesome story, EC, and ooooooh, thanks for the link!  ;D

EC

Quoteawesome story, EC, and ooooooh, thanks for the link!  ;D

No problem.  Heh, you may find a few of us are over there...  

(p.s.  Today she told me the whole Mark M. story.  She  might post about it over there.  He is, needless to say, very cool, and has this big place full of instruments.  All kinds of instruments with neat little stories behind them.  I want my house to be like that one day.)

sweatboard

Hey John, If you get a chance will you please e-mail me the info again. Thanks,

Brian

P.S.

I hate to keep nagging you on this issue but, if you get a chance will you check on those rolling stone videos.  I'm still dying to see Golden and Masterplan.  Thanks Again, I know your a busy man these days. :D
There's Still Time.........

PushiTooL

John, could I possibly get the FTP details as well? It's possible that I'd have some stuff you'd want, also.

Thanks, Matty.

pushitool@hotmail.com

Jacub

Could I get the info again, too, please?

jacub82@hotmail.com

sweatboard

Hey John, Is the ftp up?  If so can you send me the info again?  Thanks,

Brian
There's Still Time.........