LP Questionnaire (FANS)

Started by thebigbang, Oct 11, 2007, 12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigbang

How 'bout it fans, let us see what your answers would be?

Name:
Pro Wrestling Name:

1. Pretend it's 1991 (or 1985 or 2001 if that's more appropriate for your age). Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend:

2. Which evil villain would make the best president?

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?

4. What superpower do you wish you had?

5. What would the title of your autobiography be?

Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

realdeal

These questions are lame and tired. You can tell Jim hated answering these questions with such short responses.

thebigbang

Since so many were cheering and jeering the responses, I thought it would be fun to see what the fans would share.

They are tired and lame questions from the get-go. But this is just silly nonsense for the sake of silly nonsnsense, not a job interview.
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

DaFunkyPrecedent

God damn those shaky knees.

sweatboard

Name: Brian
Pro Wrestling Name: The Widow Maker

1. Pretend it's 1991 (or 1985 or 2001 if that's more appropriate for your age). Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend:

-The Pina Colada Song - Rupert Holmes
-Saved The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams
-Love Somebody - Rick Springfield
-Rush, Rush - Paula Abdul

That's a recipie for at least a triple.

2. Which evil villain would make the best president? The Juggernaught....BITCH!!!  

Who's going to fuck with the Juggernaught?

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? The Smurfs (I had a collection of like 90)  I need to dig those out.

4. What superpower do you wish you had? I really just want to be a Vampire like the ones in Blade I II and III.  

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? I'm a Vampire....BITCH!!!
There's Still Time.........

Jellyfish

Name:
Pro Wrestling Name:The Big Heat 457

Todd Rundgren: Hello It's Me
Van Morrison:Into The Mystic
Pink Floyd Breathe>OTR>Time>Breathe(reprise) (Hey,it's all one song)

2. Which evil villain would make the best president?Captain Spaulding

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Spiderman

4. What superpower do you wish you had?  X-Ray vision  ::)

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? Down in Flames
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

thebigbang

. . . sigh . . .

Name: Eric
Pro Wrestling Name: Slim Slam

You Can't Rape the Willing - Dead Serious
Time -  Chambers Brothers
Tattooed Love Boys - Pretenders

2. Which evil villain would make the best president?  Not sure, but I know which president makes the most evil villain.

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Bugs Bunny

4. What superpower do you wish you had?  I think the time travel thing would be most interesting.

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? I Wish I Could Remember It All And Forget Some Of It

Elizanne33

Name: Elizabeth
Pro Wrestling Name: Twirling Tornado...I used to be a baton twirler so I'd have to bring my batons into the ring as a prop.

1. Pretend it's 1991. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend:

Baby, Baby - Amy Grant
Emotions - Mariah Carey
I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd...used to drive my Grandma crazy with this song as well as George Michael's I Want Your Sex.

2. Which evil villain would make the best president?  Emperor Palpatine. Power hungry, doesn't care how many people die in wars.

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? This is a tough one. I watched everything from pound puppies to G.I. Joe. I love the Flintstones and Jetsons, but my favorite cartoon would probably be Muppet Babies. I especially like the episode when Fozzie spills hot chocolate on a picture of Nanny working at a drive thru burger place. The babies have to go back in time to retake the picture. Ahh memories.

4. What superpower do you wish you had?  telekinesis. I used to think if I just practiced hard enough I could actully master this skill. Unfortunately my attention span is too short for the grueling practice sessions needed to do so.

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? Everything I've Never Wanted Anyone to Know About me.

megisnotreal

Name: meg
Pro Wrestling Name: the dominatrix

the right stuff/ new kids on the block
like a prayer/madonna
anything by hall and oates

maybe that fat octopus chick from the little mermaid?

muppet babies

invisibility... or the power of 34 D's

i'm just gonna go find a cash machine

dasmondhaschen

QuoteThese questions are lame and tired. You can tell Jim hated answering these questions with such short responses.

I'll be sure and tell Tom you think so since he wrote most of them.

Kory

QuoteThese questions are lame and tired. You can tell Jim hated answering these questions with such short responses.

hahaha!
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

realdeal

You think that will change my opinion? It's unfortunate your blog is in such a shitty rag.

aMD

You think that will change my opinion? It's unfortunate your blog is in such a shitty rag.

get over yourself.  what is it that you do that is so special you can judge everybody else?  Where is your blog?  You don't like most of Z, but where's your album? where's your collection of amazing photos from over the years?  You're such a fucking critic, you contribute nothing to the world but hate.  too bad about that.

Now all you critics live alone / you're no better than me from what you've shown.

.Walt

maybe that fat octopus chick from the little mermaid?

;D
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

Name: Mitch
Pro Wrestling Name: Dr. Doom

High Enough - Damn Yankees
O.P.P. - Naughty By Nature
Gonna Make You Sweat - C+C Music Factory

2. Which evil villain would make the best president? The Joker

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Tough one...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and He-Man

4. What superpower do you wish you had? The power to fly

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? Judge this book, by its cover!

By the way, i think this thread was a good idea!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

Name: Mike
Pro Wrestling Name: Crash (I was in 6 car accidents within a month of getting my license and I tend to fall a lot especially when running)

-Pictures Of You by the Cure
-Anything from Bloodletting by the Concrete Blonde
-So Alive by Love and Rockets...or something from Eazy E (high school was um a weird time)

Magneto

Looney Tunes or Thundercats. I have both on DVD, doin my part to make sure the next generation never forgets.

Since Havoc is one of my top 5, I'd go with Plasma Energy and the abilty to shoot it and just blow shit the hell up. Plus I could wear that ridiculous helmet he wore.

He's one strange dude

JacketGal

Name:
Pro Wrestling Name: Gac Ga Ga the terrible!

The Ballad of Peter Pumpkin Head - XTC
Three Strange Days - School of Fish
Mysterious Ways - U2

Well, that would be Cheney - not to put too fine a point on it! :)

Popeye or Fred Flintstone - I could never decide

I wish I could fly fly away...

Stop acting your age and start dancing!
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

Angry Ewok

Name: Brad Smith
Pro Wrestling Name: Brad "AngryEwok" Smith

1. Pretend it's 2001. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend:

Steadier Footing by Death Cab For Cutie
Bermuda Highway by My Morning Jacket
Like Spinning Plates by Radiohead

Jared from the Labyrinth. The national anthem would be awesome.

G.I. Joe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Real Ghostbusters

The Force

Beware of Darkness
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ManNamedTruth

Name: Justin
Pro Wrestling Name: i would be part of a tag team known as True Pain

2001- probably some punk rock stuff, nothing comes to mind in particular

2. Which evil villain would make the best president? Arnold Swarchenegger as Mr. Freeze

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? TMNT, garfield, spiderman

4. What superpower do you wish you had? invisibility, or spiderman's powers

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? i would probably have to write it first, then i would come up with something. (i couldn't come up with a clever response, sorry)

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ChiefOKONO

Pro Wrestling Name:  Sweet Shadow !

REM - Losing my Religion
Naughty by Nature - OPP
Bryan Adams - Everything I Do

2. Which evil villain would make the best president?   Darth Vader , hahah!

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?   Transformers

4. What superpower do you wish you had?  Time Travel

5. What would the title of your autobiography be?   It's only Rock n' Roll but I like it