Easy Morning Rebel

Quotemy world cup experience:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I want too!
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

Easy Morning Rebel

Italy vs. USA last week was the FUNNIEST. GAME. I EVER. SEEN! ;D

And such a scary match really!

Also, I was really impressed by Spain's play yesterday against Tunisia. I think they can go very far in this tournament. Though I want Czech Republic to win.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

SMc55

England v Sweden tonight. I hope it goes well on and off the pitch. There was some trouble in Cologne last night - a very small minority fighting. It's been so friendly so far - and much of the credit for that has to go to the German authorities who've handled things brilliantly. Fingers crossed that the headlines are about the footie tomorrow.

dragonboy

That is such a shame...
Because things have been so good so far I had almost forgotten about the hooligan element.
Let's hope there's no trouble tonight  ( 4am this end  :-/ ) & that England win!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

fitzcarraldo

Mr. T.

If Germany wins against Ecuador (it's 3-0 now), and thus wins his group, England must win tonight (or this morning ;) ) if it wants to avoid Germany in the next round.

I recommand England to do so  ;)
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

Tree

no, england has to lose the next match and beat germany in the next round!  :)

Mr. T.

Quoteno, england has to lose the next match and beat germany in the next round!  :)

You're not particulary fond of your home team arent'you Patches? I'm not a German fan neither, but I liked the way they played in the first round. Much more offensive than they're used to.
Don't know if England are good enough yet to beat the home team.
we are concern,

Chills

England and Sweden are through. The English still not entirely convincing, pretty shakey in the second half. And Owen's injury looked quite serious, hope he's doing allright. Great goal by Cole of course, he's playing great.

SMc55

Cole's goal was great. A real shame about Owen. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for the tournament. Real problems in defence though  :-/

Chills

Yeah, it looked pretty bad, I wouldn be surprised if he'd be out for a couple of weeks or even months. Let's hope not. Ecuador is up next, they should be beatable, but there will be troubles from then on.

dragonboy

QuoteYou staying up for it A?
No, first England game I've missed. 4am was too late to stay up for & too early to get up for.
Still, Vs Ecuador will be shown at 12midnight here so I've got that one to look forward to.
Just woken up, reading about Owen  :-/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Mr. T.

Just woken up, reading about Owen  :-/

That'll be five ( 5 ) months untill we see Michael Owen on a football field again... I hope he'll be back as strong a player as he was before this injury...
we are concern,

Tree

Tree

yeah nice match. especially the first half

EC

sounds like brazil just won.

Mr. T.

Brazil came close to playing some reel samba-football. That's promising for the next round...

Australia is through against Croatia, after the most tense and exciting match of the tournament, ending on a 2-2 draw.

I presume all the aussies woke up this morning with "Guusbumps". (Sorry, I stole the pun from the Sydney Morning Herald  :-/ )
we are concern,

Tree

SMc55

QuoteGHANA!!!  :D
Yeah. Well done Ghana!!

fitzcarraldo

Yeah. Well done Ghana!!

Yeah, props to Ghana!