Main Menu

NFL?

Started by primushead, Sep 17, 2006, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

And again, I didn't mention the fucking Steelers, so whatever dude.  

If you read the link to the article I posted, nobody has Palmer listed on their MVP lists.

I could draw you a picture, but it might offend/educate you.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

aMD

QuoteAnd again, I didn't mention the fucking Steelers, so whatever dude.  

If you read the link to the article I posted, nobody has Palmer listed on their MVP lists.

I could draw you a picture, but it might offend/educate you.

wow, john, i just realize: there may be other players who are better candidates for MVP than Carson.  Thanks for educating me!

That's now that fifth time I've conceded that point, so I guess I don't understand your point.

Quoteactually I will.  Compare their numbers from last year, or Carson's numbers last year to Brees' numbers this year.  That's when Carson was 100% healthy and had a O line that showed up for every game.  Carson's been sacked three times as much as Brees while trying to protect a banged up knee this season but he's still made throws that Brees couldn't pull off.  When Carson retires we'll see who's in the hall and who's not.  And let's not forget this season's head to head match-up: Carson 1 Brees 0. (I do like Brees though, because he's a Boilmaker)

In your own words, bobby

anyhoo, this is the sports thread, so like you say, if you can't stand the heat....

see, I knew he couldn't take the heat, and got all personal and shit instead.  whatever.

Like I was saying...

New Orleans vs. San Diego....who is betting on this?

aMD

who got personal, other than true?  And thanks again for the education, you are wise beyond your many, many years.  I can take whatever heat you can throw my way, Johnny.

I'll take San Diego.

btw, I still don't get your point.  (Was it that Carson's a better QB than Brees? If so, then we agree)

aMD

see, I knew he couldn't take the heat, and got all personal and shit instead. whatever.

Like I was saying...

Cincinnati vs. Pittsburg...who is betting on this?

You have the balls to put your avatar where your mouth is?  Conaway?  True?

ycartrob

New Orleans vs. San Diego....who is betting on this?

this is hard for me to wrap my brain around.  I have seen New Orleans win 1 playoff game since 1971 (and it took them until 1987 to even make the playoffs).

lets make the playoffs (spoken like a true Saints fan)

ManNamedTruth

Quotesee, I knew he couldn't take the heat, and got all personal and shit instead. whatever.

Like I was saying...

Cincinnati vs. Pittsburg...who is betting on this?

Its spelled Pittsburgh.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

\
Whats that supposed to mean?

ManNamedTruth

i never said that any steelers should be MVP candidates. I just find it ridiculous that you think anyone from the bengals are having a better season than brees or LT.

aMD

Quotei never said that any steelers should be MVP candidates. I just find it ridiculous that you think anyone from the bengals are having a better season than brees or LT.

I didn't say that. Jesus christ, people!  Do they not teach you to read in Shittsburg? I said that Carson is not the best candidate for MVP.  That's six times now.  And I know you never said any Steelers were better candidates for MVP, I said that and the reason you don't want to debate it is because you know it's true. Not to mention that I was talking to Conaway at that point, not you.  Get over yourself and learn to read.  Practice makes perfect:

Carson is not the best candidate for MVP. (7)

Carson is not the best candidate for MVP. (8)

Carson is not the best candidate for MVP. (9)

Carson is not the best candidate for MVP. (10)

Carson is not the best candidate for MVP. (11)

Carson is not the best candidate for MVP. (12)

Get it!?!

aMD

Quote from: aMD  link=1158534117/165#166 date=1166217996

\
Whats that supposed to mean?

I'm willing to bet my avatar (the picutre that accompanies my posts) on the Cincy vs Shittsburg game.  If Shittsburg wins I will change my avatar to any Steelers image for one month.  If Cincy wins then you change your avatar to a Bengals image for one month.  What do you think? You got the balls or are you just talking shit?

red

I'm wearing my gold Vikings jersey that I reserve for the playoffs today.  I'm gonna need some magic now.

ycartrob

Quote from: aMD  link=1158534117/165#166 date=1166217996
I'm willing to bet my avatar (the picutre that accompanies my posts) on the Cincy vs Shittsburg game.  If Shittsburg wins I will change my avatar to any Steelers image for one month.  If Cincy wins then you change your avatar to a Bengals image for one month.  What do you think? You got the balls or are you just talking shit?

now we're getting somewhere! [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Coltrane

yay, footbal!
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

TEO

Hey COLTS! Please do not embarrass INDY once again this evening!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMD

No Steelers fans want to take me up on the bet, huh?  Figures they got more bark than bite just like their team.  Couldn't stand the heat. :P

ManNamedTruth

Hey, look who's got just one more win than the steelers have.

ratsprayer

even though i bet against the colts, i'm fucking happy as hell that they won.  we saw who the better quarterback was.  i think we all saw why carson will only be a 'slightly better than average' quarterback.  he's a hell of a passer in the physical sense, but he doesn't have the leadership skills all the GREAT quarterbackers need to have.  the colts' run defense still makes me cringe, but dwight freeney is getting back his fire, and that should be scary to their remaining opponents.