Now that God has joined our forum.....

Started by sweatboard, Apr 18, 2007, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOD

QuoteWell...there is her, but I'm thinking about another.  :-?

Lord, give me a sign!
Go for BOTH.

BUDDHA

QuoteThanks for standing me up GOD, I thought we had a 9:30 tee time this morning???
Sorry Buddha I forgot.  How about same time tomorrow. I invited Mohammed to join us if its ok with you.
Thats fine with me, we will make him buy the booze.

sweatboard

God,

are you really....... Just trying to make your way home
                           Like a holy rolling stone
                 Back up to heaven all alone?
There's Still Time.........

megisnotreal

god, do you own a members only jacket? if not, do you secretly yearn to be a member?

dragonboy

Which of these 2 reincarnations was closer to the real you?

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

...& when will my Blackfire Revelation CD arrive?  :'(
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

QuoteWell...there is her, but I'm thinking about another.  :-?

Lord, give me a sign!
Go for BOTH.

God!!!!????

So, would you say you are fairly kinky?

fitzcarraldo

BH

GOD, if I get gangrene and my arm falls off, will it be waiting in heaven for me when I get there?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

colleen

God!!!!????

Well, God does seem to be a proponent of manscaping, which, I suppose, allows for fewer obstacles to kinkyness.

Sorry, God, that I've seemingly turned into a real perve. I think I'm still rebelling against those priests who made me feel guilty for even thinking "impure" things!
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

sweatboard

God!!!!????

Well, God does seem to be a proponent of manscaping, which, I suppose, allows for fewer obstacles to kinkyness.

Sorry, God, that I've seemingly turned into a real perve. I think I'm still rebelling against those priests who made me feel guilty for even thinking "impure" things!

That brings up a great point Colleen.

God,

Do you prefer your bush neatly trimmed or thick and bushy?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that the pendulum has swung toward big muff being more Taboo/Kinky than shaved.  Which is the polar opposite from say ten years ago.  I'm going to go ahead and venture to guess that God is a Big Muff Man...*crosses fingers*

colleen

Yeah, definitely two different schools of thought on that one. I wasn't aware that the hippie bush was hot again. But come to think of it, the opposite approach does seem a bit 90s.

Borat Sagdiyev: What kind of car can I buy that attract woman with hairless vagine?
Car Dealership owner: That would be a Corvette.

sweatboard

No, I think you're getting me wrong Colleen, what I'm trying to say is that "hippie bush", as you would call it, IS NOT hot (as in cool) right now.  Which is why I think I might be cast as being a bit on the Kinky side for having a touch of the hairy beaver fever.

colleen

I see, Brian. Thanks for untangling things for me and for sharing your preferences.  ;)

sweatboard

The DARK

I missed this thread... :(

If you're still here, what is your favorite Jacket album?
In another time, in another place, in another face

MarkW

Help!

GOD
Ex Member

Why has He forsaken us?  Was it something we said?  On the upside, it looks like Buddha is a stayer...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ycartrob

Dear God,

When does it get better?

BUDDHA

God!!!!????

That brings up a great point Colleen.

God,

Do you prefer your bush neatly trimmed or thick and bushy?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that the pendulum has swung toward big muff being more Taboo/Kinky than shaved.  Which is the polar opposite from say ten years ago.  I'm going to go ahead and venture to guess that God is a Big Muff Man...*crosses fingers*

Being a close friend of GOD's, I will tell you that he prefers it el natural. He has a thing for Mother Earth, once at an office party GOD and Father Time got into a scuffle over her. That story is for another day though.....

Ghosts_on_TV

Hi God. I have one question. I saw a video of a girl blowing a horse on the net..do you approve of that?
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...