Now that God has joined our forum.....

Started by sweatboard, Apr 18, 2007, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

can we use this thread to ask him some questions?  

My question is....

What is your favorite food?
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

Great thread B!  :)

Do you fear that some of the angels call you a hippy behind your back?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

GOD

dragonboy

...& is there anyway I can make my penis a tiny bit bigger without having surgery?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

QuoteDominos meat lovers.

HOT DAMN!!!  I knew it....I f(*&^ng knew it.

GOD

QuoteGreat thread B!  :)

Do you fear that some of the angels call you a hippy behind your back?

Judas use to make fun of me. No biggie, he got his.

sweatboard

Wait, do you like the thin crust or original?

I hope he says thin crust.

dragonboy

QuoteJudas use to make fun of me. No biggie, he got his.
Wait...God is illiterate?!! There's hope for us all yet!!!  ;)

GOD

Gotta roll fellas, to many prayers to answer.  8-)

sweatboard

Man, that was totally awesome!!!!!!!

dragonboy

8-) 8-) 8-)  :'(  Sweatboard & DB just spoke to GOD!!!   :'( 8-) 8-) 8-)

sweatboard

Good luck God, Don't be a stranger. :-*

sweatboard

Quote 8-) 8-) 8-) Sweatboard & DB just spoke to GOD  8-) 8-) 8-)

I'm glad you were here to share this with me.  I was having a bad day but.....HOLY SHIT WE JUST TALKED TO G.O.D.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fitzcarraldo

Quote 8-) 8-) 8-)  :'(  Sweatboard & DB just spoke to GOD!!!   :'( 8-) 8-) 8-)

:o

Hey God! Respect!

dragonboy

dragonboy

QuoteI'm glad you were here to share this with me.  I was having a bad day but.....HOLY SHIT WE JUST TALKED TO G.O.D.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear you were having a bad day. I've been feeling pretty down myself since I heard that Jim cut his hair  :-/

(hope you're not seriously having a bad day Bro...if you are I hope it works itself out!)

peanut butter puddin surprise

Now that's masturbation, calling yourself "God".  Sheesh.  :-?
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

sweatboard

QuoteI'm glad you were here to share this with me.  I was having a bad day but.....HOLY SHIT WE JUST TALKED TO G.O.D.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear you were having a bad day. I've been feeling pretty down myself since I heard that Jim cut his hair  :-/

(hope you're not seriously having a bad day Bro...if you are I hope it works itself out!)

Thanks man, that really means a lot to me right now, Jim's hair will grow back fairly quickly...right?

dragonboy

QuoteNow that's masturbation, calling yourself "God".  Sheesh.  :-?
Hmm...seems to me as if someone's a little pissed off cos he didn't get chance to speak to God...

May I refer you to the book of Al, Psalm '69: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRNrFCXHD0k

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteNow that's masturbation, calling yourself "God".  Sheesh.  :-?
Hmm...seems to me as if someone's a little pissed off cos he didn't get chance to speak to God...

May I refer you to the book of Al, Psalm '69: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRNrFCXHD0k

Hardly.  I talk to Him all day anyways.  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there