NCAA Football 2007-2008

Started by AngryEwok, Aug 26, 2007, 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

I think the bottom line is kids are just acting the way the pros are; they are copying what they see on TV. me, me, me. Deion Sanders kicked it into high gear and all the TO's and Chad Johnson's of the world just pave the way for these kids to want the spotlight and bask in it in whatever way they seem fit. I can't blame the kids b/c they are kids, they don't know any better. The "adults", however...

Angry Ewok

Didn't Pryor have an agreement with ESPNU that he would make his decision on signing day, on primetime TV? I figured that's why he had the press conference.

Next season's schedules are just about in cement, now.
Check out these season openers...

LSU v. Appalachian State
Alabama v. Clemson
Florida v. Hawaii

August 30 is too far away.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

easy jim

The ol' Sooners never leave me much to bitch about come year's end :-X...

Just wait 'til next year when we lose in the National Championship, baby!

Whooohooo!

So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

EAZYE

QuoteThe ol' Sooners never leave me much to bitch about come year's end :-X...

Whooohooo!

Hey Easy Jim where you from?  Was beginning to think I was the only Sooner fan on here.  Cheers [smiley=beer.gif]
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

easy jim

QuoteThe ol' Sooners never leave me much to bitch about come year's end :-X...

Whooohooo!

Hey Easy Jim where you from?  Was beginning to think I was the only Sooner fan on here.  Cheers [smiley=beer.gif]

Born in OKC, moved to Nashville but still a die hard fan.

Can't we get one damn bowl, man?  Jeez.  [smiley=beer.gif]

EAZYE

It has been truly frustrating here lately.  But I'll say I'm just glad that we're back in the title hunt year after year.  That stretch in the 90's was just unbearable :-/
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

easy jim

Fortunately, i've really only been a die hard fan since the Heupel days.  My alum dad must've been to ashamed to show me the light.

Penny Lane

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=3301454

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe now we'll beat the SEC.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

aMD

Quotehttp://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=3301454

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe now we'll beat the SEC.

NIIICCCEE!!!!!!!  8-)

Penny Lane

thanks, we've been waiting months for this--his dad really wanted him to go to PSU---and rodriguez (TSUN -that scum up north) was planning his whole offense around him up there in ann arbor..he won't start but he'll be like a tim tebow
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Angry Ewok

Nice... Is it safe to say that Pryor makes Ohio a Top 10 recruiting class?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.