Main Menu

G Unit

Started by sweatboard, Aug 03, 2005, 06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonjon

Quotehehe... I actually smashed it on the concrete when it quit working. It was fun.

I don't know what is more fun, the revenge on the watch or knowing that you are causing irreversable damage to an item. Yes, I have to admit that I carried a chainwatch for a while too. It was more for the goldchain on the vest under the 3 piece suit(oh gawd!!!). But there is something very kewl about answering the question of what time is it and you go digging in a very dignified manner to provide the answer.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

ratsprayer

who's ready to party g-unit style, bitches?

dragonboy

I'm down G-Cash Money (forgot about this one!)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Oh SNAP!!!!!  You know what time it is..........

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

[size=20]Ta DEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

dragonboy

This one's for Rats & Myself - just graduated!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Actually it's it bit more like this...
Wot me?

sweatboard

If you thought the initiation for the dodgeball team was tuff you two are in for a real suprise.

dragonboy

HAHAHA!!! HAHAHA!!!  ;D

EC

Welcome new bitches ratz and dragonboyzzinthahood.

EC

[size=24]WHOTHREWTHECAKEZZZ[/size]

whothrewthecake

Quote[size=24]WHOTHREWTHECAKEZZZ[/size]

I SAID GODDAMN!!

MarkW

Word.  G-unit is cold lampin' with the caker...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

primushead

Wow.  Reaching way back into the vault are we meg?

tomEisenbraun

haha, what a perfect thread!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.