Most Prized MMJ Item(s)...

Started by gundy, Jun 14, 2008, 12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgrinner

Just completed this. Pretty pleased with how it came out. Kinda wish I did a double matte with some green though...

Raise a glass with a laugh; let the good times begin.

itrainmonkeys

That's beautiful jgrinner. Really nice work.

tippitoes22

Quote from: LB on Jan 15, 2014, 08:22 PM
The Port Chester shows back in 2012....utterly unbelievable. The first shows where they played song after song that I had not seen before live.....   :cheesy:  :cheesy:

Also, the fans are something extraordinary. I don't post here often, but I can still say that you MMJ fans are something special, and so down to Earth. It's one thing to follow an amazing band, but to also go to a concert and realize the fans are very good-willed is something else

I have to agree with you, LB.
I've got some beatiful posters, pics, autographed stuff, rare vinyl, etc., but seeing, and being at the portchester run is one of my most prized possessions.
Those shows were like a big, warm hug from the band.
Thank you MMJ & crew and everyone who was there.  :thumbsup:
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

lasvegas

A mismatched pair of tube socks Pat left at my apt in Paris back about 10 years ago.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

jgrinner

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Feb 08, 2015, 12:33 PM
That's beautiful jgrinner. Really nice work.

Thank you. It just kinda came together the way these things do! Great tour and a special time for the wife and I
Raise a glass with a laugh; let the good times begin.

johnnYYac

I got this recently.  It is Guy Burwell's first MMJ print, signed by the band pre-Carl and Bo (so, Jim, Tommy, Patrick, Danny Cash and Johnny Quaid).  Its a little worse for wear, due to having been mounted on foamcore, but it cost me $10! 

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

MMJ_fanatic

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 14, 2015, 03:15 PM
I got this recently.  It is Guy Burwell's first MMJ print, signed by the band pre-Carl and Bo (so, Jim, Tommy, Patrick, Danny Cash and Johnny Quaid).  Its a little worse for wear, due to having been mounted on foamcore, but it cost me $10! 

Nice one John!  I have some prized stuff myself and surprisingly one of my favs isn't even signed.  I've got the Guy Burwell marooned spaceman poster set which always haunts me when I look at it--I think because I can imagine Jim's voice and the band filling the universe
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.