The "I'm at work, but not working" thread

Started by red, May 18, 2007, 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

I've got to credit the title of this thread to Kel.  Anyways, what's up working folk?

Not much better than hitting this forum while on the clock.  Lunch time in half an hour!

megisnotreal

you know it.

i am eating onion rings right now and killing time until 1 when these people come in to record a commercial.

cheers, "workers!"  [smiley=beer.gif]

Ghosts_on_TV

I'm not at work now, but my job consists of doing a lot of nothing sometimes.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

joey_rogo

my new favorite thread :)

I just spent about 20 minutes playing with this weird pencil that could bend unusually far before snapping. I traced it out.....got to about 44 degrees before the thing snapped. No, it wasnt a rubber pencil, just a special pencil. Well now that game is over. Yeah...it's a slow day.

Back to work I suppose.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Kicked back with a nice cuppa, Supergrass playing, watching my phone that hasn't rang in six hour (thank goodness), looking at my empty inbox, and watching the girl next to me inspect her sunburn and complaining about tan lines. I of couse am encouraging a demonstration. They have to be judged don't they? Slow day in pet food land today to say the least.

And no, I ain't going home early as that means lawn mowing and screaming kids.

megisnotreal

it is dead here. i am so bored it is ridiculous. i have everything ready for the weekend, and everyone has gone home--but me. and i am here for 1.5 more hours. bored and lonely. oh well. at least i have the interweb.

red

I'm having a pretty easy afternoon.  I maybe have, at the most, forty minutes of work left to do and two and a half hours to do it.  Then it's a 3-day weekend!   ;D

vespachick

It's only 3:00 here and my boss just left...until NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!   ;D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

red

Just one more hour remaining.  I've officially turned my mind off, and my body is just chilling in my chair listening to Grinderman.

Can't wait for our Friday-post-work-weekly-drink!

red

Good morning from my office!!! ;D

I'm actually doing some work today as I'm jetting out early, but there's still time to hit the forum of course.

fitzcarraldo

"workers"

ha ha love it Meg!!!  Hi from my desk!  :D

Waas Sapening Peeps!!!!

Get back to work!  ;)

peanut butter puddin surprise

Still nursing a healthy bourbon hangover from last night.  Today's entire production has consisted of about three things, then a good hour and half lunch, followed by sitting here on the forum till about a half an hour from now, when I split for the day.

Life is good.  :P
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

megisnotreal

i do not want to be inside today. i wish i could find a job that paid me to go swimming. yeah. that'd be sweet. 8-)

fitzcarraldo

red

I just spent 25 minutes trying to fax something to Norway.  Still haven't got it figured.   >:(

joey_rogo

I just got to work, and I can already tell it's gonna be one of those days. I took the day off yesterday to climb a mountain in the sun, what a good choice that was, wish I had never climbed down.

megisnotreal

QuoteI just got to work, and I can already tell it's gonna be one of those days. I took the day off yesterday to climb a mountain in the sun, what a good choice that was, wish I had never climbed down.

word. i'm working the early early shift. started my day all pissed off b/c fletcher won the gubernatorial primary here in ky. wtf?  >:(

red

Good morning!  I'm at work for fifteen minutes and already on the forum.  ::)

cmccubbin@work

i'm always on the forum at work..it keeps me sane!

i'm afraid they will start blocking the site.... :'(
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.