The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Quotei read some complaints about KOL at Lolla. when i saw'em they were great.
I hoping they'll tour Japan this year or early next. They're pretty big here but both times they've come over they've only played Toyko. All that way for one show only, I just don't get that...I guess it's all paid for by the record company to up their sales here.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Quotei would say this is my favorite song on the cd
Knocked Up & Arizona are my favs I think.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

Quotei would say this is my favorite song on the cd
Knocked Up & Arizona are my favs I think.

Camaro is my least favorite, but for the record, that doesn't mean i don't like the song.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

Quotei read some complaints about KOL at Lolla. when i saw'em they were great.
I hoping they'll tour Japan this year or early next. They're pretty big here but both times they've come over they've only played Toyko. All that way for one show only, I just don't get that...I guess it's all paid for by the record company to up their sales here.

one would think they would play more shows. how far is toyko? from where you live?

dragonboy

It's a fair stretch & pretty pricey on the train but I'll make the trip if I have to next time.

Arizona...this track gives me hope for some reason, like there's a better tomorrow waiting somewhere just around the corner  :)

.Walt

we did it again!  :o

still have a little more to drink.

dragonboy

I'm gonna put another CD on & grab some dinner, you my good friend need to neck that beer & turn in  ;)

.Walt

QuoteI'm gonna put another CD on & grab some dinner, you my good friend need to neck that beer & turn in  ;)

you're right...you're right. it was fun though! we should do it again.

have a good night

.Walt

oh.... for those who didn't get a chance the first time...

night.

dragonboy

A lot of fun! See you next time Capt & thanks a million for the T-shirt!

dragonboy

MarkW

QuoteReading Vs the Hammers Mark? What you got for me?

West Ham have got real injury problems (Dyer broke his leg horribly last week).  You should get at least a point today.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

aMD

damn.  i just missed you guys,  i'm just waking up but my hangover is pretty managable.  where's the funky? and where the fuck is ringo?

dragonboy

Quotewhere's the funky? and where the fuck is ringo?
;D  ;D  ;D

Top 'o da mornin' to ya Dylan!  :)

dragonboy

QuoteReading Vs the Hammers Mark? What you got for me?

West Ham have got real injury problems (Dyer broke his leg horribly last week).  You should get at least a point today.
Where do your loyalties lie Mark? (who do you support?)

aMD

are you still drinkin, db or are you turning in?  It's too early for some of the hair of the dog that bite me, i think, 7:30a.  maybe we need an anyone else smoking thread?  ;)

dragonboy

Quoteare you still drinkin, db or are you turning in?  It's too early for some of the hair of the dog that bite me, i think, 7:30a.  maybe we need an anyone else smoking thread?  ;)
Haha, I've got a couple of hours in me yet (it's only 8.30pm here)
Spark up a big bifta for me, man I miss that shit  :'(

dragonboy

Quote7:30a.
what are you doing up so early?!!

aMD

I can't help it.  i get into a routine and I can't break out of it.  Plus, I have the tendency to get overzealous on Friday and get three sheets to the wind by 9:30.  That may or may not have happened last night.  ;D

aMD

Quoteare you still drinkin, db or are you turning in?  It's too early for some of the hair of the dog that bite me, i think, 7:30a.  maybe we need an anyone else smoking thread?  ;)
Haha, I've got a couple of hours in me yet (it's only 8.30pm here)
Spark up a big bifta for me, man I miss that shit  :'(

I wish I had the capabilities.  I'm goin to be fresh out by tomorrow morning, but it's fun while it lasts.  I can't  believe you can't get your hands on it there.  What about hash.  I have a feeling if you make it to OBJF next year you may get the experience again.  ;D