The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Quotealso db is it true that you can get beer out of a vending machine in japan? if thats true, then unicorns and leppercons do exist!!!!!!!!
They do indeed Capt. I don't know where my local is but there were a couple near where I used to live. Until a couple of years ago anybody could buy them but now you have to put some form of I.D. into the vending machine. Just like magic! I'll try to find one & take a pic...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

yes please take a picture.

so this means that unicorns DO EXIST  8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

QuoteSmall bottles are for children, teenage girls & old men with bladder problems.
;D ;D ;D

dragonboy

A bottle of cheap red, hamburger helper & Run's House on the telly.

*sings along to Steve Winwood*

"I'll be back in the high life again
All the doors I closed one time will open up again
I'll be back in the high life again
All the eyes that watched me once will smile and take me in..."
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Actually the red wine wasn't cheap. I just felt the need to clear that up.

dragonboy

Shit now I can't get Arc Of A Diver out of my head. I used to have lots of Steve Winwood on cassette, am I gonna have to buy them on CD now?

megisnotreal

QuoteShit now I can't get Arc Of A Diver out of my head. I used to have lots of Steve Winwood on cassette, am I gonna have to buy them on CD now?

can i tell you something? sometimes, at work, when we play "valerie" i realize i kind of like it. :-/

dragonboy

See there you go, there's another one!  ;D

dragonboy

ratsprayer

in a few hours, i'll be buzzed in multiple ways.   ;)

dragonboy

your post & it's superb smiley's have made me very jealous Rats...
...but I'm not a bitter man! Enjoy a bifta for me D!  :D  

red

QuoteAhh man, I'm buzzed!!!

Dude, it's 9:45am!   ;D

Tomorrow night is going to be OFF THE HOOK!!!  Friend's throwing a party - the 2 he threw years ago were insane.  

dragonboy

QuoteDude, it's 9:45am!   ;D
That's nothing! Once I started drinking at 7.35am! A.M.!!!
My Dad once commented upon the stale bread that had been left out when he got up to fix his breakfast...it wasn't even bread!!! It was toast that someone hadn't bothered to eat! HAHA! or something like that. Maybe it was the other way round...maybe my dad had said 'this tastes like toast!' but it was stale bread?
Anyway, the night before I saw a fox. Nobody else did, they were all asleep (Mum, Dad, my 2 sisters, Lorrie, my cousin Vicky & Lenny). It sniffed it's way across the beach from left to right & then disappeared into the town.
I had been listening to this shit (yet strangely soothing) CD of whale sounds that my Dad had bought.
I stepped out onto the balcony to take a breather & enjoy the full moon & all of a sudden there it was...my fox. After watching it for a few minutes I'm pretty sure it looked up @ me & said 'start drinking at whatever time you like tomorrow...'
& that, my friends, was when I fell in love with Beyonce!

Chills

Andrew, that was without a doubt the greatest post of this year.
Honestly, I have no idea what you're on about (except the Beyonce part, that picture is universal language), but my god, it was an entertaining read!

(what are you drinking by the way? I want some of that stuff  ;D)

dragonboy

Ward my good man!!!

Here's how it went down;

Green tea
Watered down Apple juice
70 push-ups & not quite so many crunches
2 Corona lights
The new Arctic Monkeys CD
A phone call to my sister
A phone call to my wife
Home-made pizza
This Is England
6 large jack 'n' diet cokes (carefully made with fresh lemon & lime)
A couple of handfuls of mixed nuts
Another phone call to my wife
2 pieces of marmite on toast
2 more jacks 'n' cokes
Random tracks from the This Is England OST
A worried phone call from my wife telling me I should get to bed
Roy Harper's HQ
A cup of Earl Grey

megisnotreal

sounds like a nice evening. cheers, db!  [smiley=beer.gif]

dragonboy

Top of the page Meg, you sly fox!  :)

Seriously, how can I tune in to your radio show?
When are you on the air?
Can I phone in & make a request?  

Chills

Quotesounds like a nice evening. cheers, db!  [smiley=beer.gif]

Yeah, seconded  :)

I'm off to a "party" myself soon. It's for a co-soccer star who's going to get married (is bachelor party the correct English term I'm searching for?)

In fact, someone decided to hire a van AND driver for the night. We're visting several bars. Drinking games and various humiliating assignments will ensue. A karaoke machine is ready for our triumphant return at our local bar (and soccer sponsor). It'll be a rowdy gang.

Survival will be key tonight.  

TEO

Bombay Blue Sapphire and then heading downtown to party at a bar that a friend that I teach with won in a contest.  Don't worry Doc, it is the same bottle I started in on a couple of weeks ago!   ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMD

Hello!!!!  Is there anybody out there?

I'm bouncing between sam adams, shinerbock, sierra nevada pale ale and siera nevada summer wheat.  i've also had a couple shots of weller (that's bourbon) and jim (so's that).