The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

TheBigChicken

I need one of those hats :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Crispy

Boddies are delicious! Meanwhile, I'm having another Manhattan to celebrate a Cowboy win!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

mjkoehler

Boddies indeed rule!

I'll be drinking something to kill the pain of sunburnage.

bethofftherecord

Full Sail Prodigal Sun IPA.  

Tomorrow we brew our first batch of our own beer!  YAH!
nothing can be changed except ourselves

j_rud

Im drinking an ice cold glass of strawberry milk. Probably my favorite beverage in the entire world.
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

getinthevan

Went to the bar and had a Bud Light and a Labatt that didn't taste quite right.  I also ran into my ex-girlfriend's super cool sister who apparently is home from New York right now.  Then I went to another bar and had a much larger Bud Light and played (read as, got my ass kicked in) a few games of pool.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

getinthevan

I feel like I am posting here a lot...

Killians.  

**Ha, this was my 666th post.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

bearass

just crackin open some hendricks gin and some tonic water gonna be a good night my jaws bong is a little bit lonely though >:(

joey_rogo

bearass,

first and foremost, cheers!

i like your avatar. :) in a related note, dreyfuss gave a speech at a local college the other day, and i had this whole scene planned out in my head where i was gonna stand up and yell 'HOOPER' at him, just like quint would say, and he would kinda stop and not know what to do, but i didnt make it to the speech. and if i did, im sure i wouldnt have actually done it.

that is all.

bearass

thats good shit STOP PLAYIN WITH YOUR SELF HOOPER!
do you happen to know what he was speaking about?

joey_rogo

oo i'd have to check the newspaper where i first read about it. i cant even remember. i just wanted to see him, regardless of the topic.

YOU HAVE CITY HANDS MR HOOPER. YOU BEEN COUNTIN MONEY ALL YER LIFE!

(((super edit: holy crap, i was way off, i thought he spoke this past weekend... it isnt until nov 12th. 'A Conversation on Citizenship' Hooper is a hate crime activist apparently.)))

bearass

you have a second chance i say go for it!!!!

joey_rogo

o man, its a long way off, i will need to prepare. i dont wanna piss the man off, but then again... it's hooper. maybe if i say HOOPER! and then follow it with a logical hate crime question and then end the question with YOU GONNA PUSH THAT TINY NEEDLE THRU THAT SHARKS SKIN? he wont get mad.

bearass

;D ;D ;D sounds excellent i dont think he would get mad as long as you didnt mention what about bob

joey_rogo

o god, i didnt even think of that...until you just mentioned it. way to go haha.  ;D

whoa whoa whoa.... reading about him on wiki... he did the voice for the centipede in james and and giant peach. well now i have to go see him.

Crispy

You go inside the cage? Cage goes in the water...you go in the water...shark's in the water...our shark.
Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies
Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain...

bearass

here lies the body of mary lee lived to the age of 103 for 15 years she kept her virginity not a bad record for this vicinity

Crispy

Mr. Dreyfuss, I have a two-part question: Do you agree with current levels of punishment for hate crimes or do you think they should be increased further? Also, Gamin' fish, eh? Marlin? Stingray? Bit through this piano wire? Don't you tell me my business again!