The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearass

Ellis D.

Steelhead IIPA from Humboldt County. This is the shit. On #3 & #4 I laid back in my outside recliner in the shade and must of said "Oh my God" about 15-20 times I was enjoying it so much.

TheBigChicken

I'll never wear a life jacket again...
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Ellis D.

You are up awful early today cola!

TheBigChicken

it's that insomnia shit again.. :-[ :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Ellis D.

Hercules IIPA from Great Divide, CO. This shit put the hop in hoppy as you can see flakes of it floating in it.

joey_rogo

bearass

bud light...... ITS ONLY AN ISLAND IF YOU LOOK AT IT FROM THE WATER

joey_rogo

canadian club

Little brown eel comes out of the cave... Swims into the hole... Comes out of the hole... Goes back into the cave again...

bearass

ILL CATCH THIS BIRD FOR YA, BUT IT AINT GONNA BE EASY...BAD FISH

joey_rogo

HERE'S TO SWIMMIN WITH BOW-LEGGED WOMEN

getinthevan

uhh... Richard Dreyfuss

I'm drinking coffee because I'm fucking tired and its a 30 minute drive on back roads to get to work.  Some nights that 30 minutes feels like an eternity, other nights I simply don't remember it.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Crispy

WHAT ARE YA, SOME KINDA HALF-ASSED ASTRONAUT?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

bearass

getinthevan

Cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water.

bearass

getinthevan

I just remembered that on Saturday, I was at the grocery store and they had a bottle of Maker's Mark but instead of red wax, it had both green and white wax.  I assume it was for Michigan State and I was near campus when I saw it.  Has anyone else seen alternate colors of wax on those bottles?

LEATHER KID

QuoteI just remembered that on Saturday, I was at the grocery store and they had a bottle of Maker's Mark but instead of red wax, it had both green and white wax.  I assume it was for Michigan State and I was near campus when I saw it.  Has anyone else seen alternate colors of wax on those bottles?
I saw the Kentucky Derby edition and I think it had green wax on it.
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

aMillionDreams

QuoteI just remembered that on Saturday, I was at the grocery store and they had a bottle of Maker's Mark but instead of red wax, it had both green and white wax.  I assume it was for Michigan State and I was near campus when I saw it.  Has anyone else seen alternate colors of wax on those bottles?
I saw the Kentucky Derby edition and I think it had green wax on it.

Living fairly close to the distillery we get a lot of special edition maker's mark bottle.  I've seen with Red, White and Blue swirl.  I've seen green ones, blue ones, gold ones, and I know there have been more, I'm just drawing a blank.  The REALLY rare ones are the ones that they messed up on (they are still hand-dipped).  They will usually send a LQ one when they have them and the LQ will either give away to loyal customers or keep them for themselves.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

bearass

holy shit just found the best drink ever bombay gin+baja blast+cranbery juice=money

chief brody you are uptight