The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

You may want to let that breathe...nevermind ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

primushead

Can I finish an 18 pack of Bud Light by myself tonight?  We'll see...

Friday night and drinking by myself.  I haven't done this in a while!  It's fun!

bearass

chug like your a freshman you can do it!!!!!

this is not a boating accident, this wasnt any coral reef, and it wasnt jack the ripper

mjkoehler

Don't feel bad Greggy Greg. (Over) indulging in Schafly Oktoberfest to celebrate to end of this fucked up week.

ycartrob

QuoteDon't feel bad Greggy Greg. (Over) indulging in Schafly Oktoberfest to celebrate to end of this fucked up week.

you feelin' any better Mike? I know you had a rough week

primushead

Rough Week?  Did anyone else have to deal with a Hurricane Evacuation?  

Let's hear it. :P

mjkoehler

QuoteDon't feel bad Greggy Greg. (Over) indulging in Schafly Oktoberfest to celebrate to end of this fucked up week.

you feelin' any better Mike? I know you had a rough week
ehhh. Not really. Next week is already fuuuuucked. Still have to go see some people in Arkansas..ugh. Still behind, more projects dropped in my lap today, oh and my security badge isn't workings so I can't even going in this weekend to get caught up.

Greg- Not directly, but yes. Customers freaking out, trucking companies freaking out. People yelling at me about it. What do I look like, Harry Potter and I can swish and flick the storm away? I wish, Harry ended up with the cute redhead in the end.  ::)

joey_rogo

YOUR HUSBAND'S ALL RIGHT, MRS. BRODY. HE'S FISHING. HE'S JUST CAUGHT A COUPLE OF STRIPERS. WE'LL BRING 'EM IN FOR DINNER. WE WONT BE LONG, WE HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING YET. OVER AND OUT.

getinthevan

Been trying various Leinenkugel beers.  I like the Honey Weiss, Summer Shandy, and Red Lager.  The Sunset Wheat is alright, but I don't care for the Oktoberfest.

Smile you son of a bitch!

www.myspace.com/dagonmetal  Listen to Feeding Frenzy.  Nothing like heavy metal about sharks, also includes a couple Jaws clips.

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

joey_rogo

bearass?????????????/ where you at?

quint is smackin me in the face hardcore right now.

getinthevan

Gledfiddich Special Reserve 12 Year.  

At 12:45 in the afternoon.  

The hell with dealing with life.

bearass

Salacious D

Is the room spinning out there?

No?

Just here?

Cool. . . I'll send a postcard and shit.
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

bearass

capt. scotty

Drinkin Fat Tire

...with some shots of Early Times after each brew

Its a great combo, let me tell ya
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

niiice on drinkin the fat tire!!!

anyways, i'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but there's no current disappointment thread...so only the drinkin' thread will do... so i've had this huge crush on this girl from school, and turns out she lives with my friend. she works at this bar that me and a buddy drink at before work (yeah, were the only two at work, and it's awesome that we can get just hammered before work) she works and lives with this same friend. i finally nutted up and and asked her out, and she of course rejected me with silence. which is a hard pill to swallow because she has been on my mind for a while, and i can't approach her while she's working, even with a few brewski's in me. but i did outside of work, and the silence said it all. oh well i guess, i've gotta rejected before and life will go on. tomorrow i'll drink, watch football, and cry on my buddies shoulders.

thanks for listening,
mitch
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

getinthevan

Damn Mitch, rejection by silence is the worst.  Like you said, life goes on.  There'll be other chances.

Budweiser has a new beer.  It's called American Ale.  Apparently it's hitting bars this week and stores soon.  I was at a local Blues Festival and I unintentionally got hammered on the stuff.  I think its pretty good.

aMillionDreams

Quoteniiice on drinkin the fat tire!!!

anyways, i'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but there's no current disappointment thread...so only the drinkin' thread will do... so i've had this huge crush on this girl from school, and turns out she lives with my friend. she works at this bar that me and a buddy drink at before work (yeah, were the only two at work, and it's awesome that we can get just hammered before work) she works and lives with this same friend. i finally nutted up and and asked her out, and she of course rejected me with silence. which is a hard pill to swallow because she has been on my mind for a while, and i can't approach her while she's working, even with a few brewski's in me. but i did outside of work, and the silence said it all. oh well i guess, i've gotta rejected before and life will go on. tomorrow i'll drink, watch football, and cry on my buddies shoulders.

thanks for listening,
mitch

Ouch! That's hurts. I'm drinking a few for you today, Mitch.

[smiley=beer.gif]
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

.Walt

thanks guys for all the kind words. i really appreciate it! since i won in my money fantasy football league i didn't have to cry on anybody shoulders, and made a new friend who relocated from new orleans. turns out he plays the drums. which is actually what my band is looking for. if you do know, Mother Earth's Peace Band is the name of my band, and now that we have a drummer, with an organ for me...it's on. the groupies will be jocking all over me, probably not, but hey the band is back together. Also he's likes the jacket, which is rare around here so i really like this guy.  

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

getinthevan

Sounds like you met a real cool dude!  Keep us updated on the band!