The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearass

eleven hundred men went in the water 316 came out, sharks took the rest june the 29th 1945 ........ anyway we delivered the bomb          

mjkoehler

Well on my way to a good headache tomorrow. Feeling really good. So good, I just made a batch of mint chip ice cream. Maybe I shold cut back... :-?

TheBigChicken

Quoteeleven hundred men went in the water 316 came out, sharks took the rest june the 29th 1945 ........ anyway we delivered the bomb          
I'll never put on a life jacket again
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

getinthevan

I haven't had any sort of alcoholic drink in over a week.  Today I woke up with some sort of nasty cold that has me feeling miserable.  Coincidence?  I think not.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

TheBigChicken

QuoteI haven't had any sort of alcoholic drink in over a week.  Today I woke up with some sort of nasty cold that has me feeling miserable.  Coincidence?  I think not.  
Better start sippin ;) Hey MJ better start hauling all the empty booze bottles...er evidence before the wife and kids get home :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

I played it smart yesterday, I hung out at a friends house and drank until passout. No evidence!

EDIT- Vodka, Gin, and IPA + bonfire is not a healthy combination! Thankfully there is the mircle cure of homemade biscuits in gravy to cure that ailment.

joey_rogo

as a giants fan, i am so fucking mad that i wont even post a quint quote. yknow what? fuck quint! how do the GMEN lose to the browns. i know the gmen really havent been challenged yet this season.....but cmon......the browns???? didnt expect that..

.......but in the end, it makes me feel alright about the nfl...any given sunday...or monday.....anyone can lose....thats why ya play the game. >:(

Crispy

Yeah - fuck Quint! Maybe we should move on to Doyle Lonnegan:

"You see that fella in the red sweater over there? His name's Donnie McCoy. Works a few of the protection rackets for Cunnaro when he's waiting for something better to happen. Donnie and I have known each other since we were six. Take a good look at that face, Floyd. Because if he ever finds out I can be beat by one lousy grifter, I'll have to kill him and every other hood who wants to muscle in on my Chicago operation."
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

capt. scotty

If Early Times was Oxycontin, you could call me Rush Limbaugh

I read that Bourbon sales were up big time in the last year or so...Until then, I didnt realize there was a 'market' that I actually affected
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

bearass

QuoteYeah - fuck Quint! Maybe we should move on to Doyle Lonnegan:

"You see that fella in the red sweater over there? His name's Donnie McCoy. Works a few of the protection rackets for Cunnaro when he's waiting for something better to happen. Donnie and I have known each other since we were six. Take a good look at that face, Floyd. Because if he ever finds out I can be beat by one lousy grifter, I'll have to kill him and every other hood who wants to muscle in on my Chicago operation."
internet throwdown time i punch you in the face  :D

mjkoehler

Wow, vodka is a wonderful thing! I'm feelin good right now. I wish I had some smoke  :-?

ycartrob

you know, I quit drinking back in 1989. Right before I quit, I was on this Tanqueray and Tonic thing. I would make huge T/T's, like in a 64 oz. cup, loaded with ice and limes, and drink it through an itty bitty straw. And then it would begin: I'd piss people off... for hours! Sometimes even days.

bearass

you speaka my language tracy
sounds very familiar

pawpaw

Sierra Nevada Anniversary Ale... Seasonal brew, pretty tasty IPA.

I love drinking in Autumn. It's probably my favorite season for drinking  :)  
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

dragonboy

A glass of red with dinner, a couple of B52s & countless beers whilst making a mixtape...man, my head hurts this morning  :'(
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

QuoteA glass of red with dinner, a couple of B52s & countless beers whilst making a mixtape...man, my head hurts this morning  :'(
Just a few Newcastle last night so I feel fine this a.m. May sample a few IPA's today since I am on Fall Break.  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

bowl of soup

Michelob Pumpkin Spice Ale in about 4 hours with the Rays.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

mjkoehler

drinking heavy tonight and probably tomorrow. Wife won't do shots with me.  :-? I guess that means more for me!

Janet

I logged into this site for some much needed solace and wound up reading political meanderings.  Now I want to poke myself in the eye with a dull pencil but have decided to pour myself a much needed double JD on the rocks.  Bottoms up and happy Friday!

TEO

QuoteA glass of red with dinner, a couple of B52s & countless beers whilst making a mixtape...man, my head hurts this morning  :'(
Just a few Newcastle last night so I feel fine this a.m. May sample a few IPA's today since I am on Fall Break.  :)
A friend showed up with 3 six packs of Bass and we ended up getting through all of it.......nice to sit outside on one of the last nice fall days.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary