The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearass

in the midst of moving sooo im definately drinkin  

as to what im drinking im ashamed to admit coors light.....hey im a poor college kid

im not gonna allow you to perform some half assed autopsy just to see that kitner boy spill out all over the dock

Kenny76

I drank two beers and now I'm smoking weed again.   Happy early AM to you all.  That is, if you're on the east coast.  And happy evening to the westerners.

capt. scotty

Quotein the midst of moving sooo im definately drinkin  

as to what im drinking im ashamed to admit coors light.....hey im a poor college kid

im not gonna allow you to perform some half assed autopsy just to see that kitner boy spill out all over the dock

As a recent graduate the answet is liquor

Getting a big bottle of Early Times Whiskey will get you as drunk as about 3 cases of Coors Lt, and cost half as much

In the words of Taj Mahal - 'Candy is Dandy, but Liquor is Quicker'
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Isobella

I just walked to the store as I am unable to drive for more beer.  Icehouse, It is 1:23 in the morning, luckily the store is less than 5 min. away.

TheBigChicken

QuoteI just walked to the store as I am unable to drive for more beer.  Icehouse, It is 1:23 in the morning, luckily the store is less than 5 min. away.
you and me gotta party sometime.... :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

red

Great news - They now sell Strongbow at our liquor store!

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Yeah that's just about big enough...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

easy way

"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

dragonboy

Funky for sure...& boy don't I know it this morning  ;)

mjkoehler

Schafly Pumpkin Pie Ale....Pretty fucking breath taking. Went great with BBQ.

Kenny76

Octoberfest started in Boston at 2pm... and I'm now home and still going strong.

A toast to the drunk and lonely.

TheBigChicken

Here's back at you Kenny...I'm drunk but not lonely....I got the MMJ board...I know I know PATHETIC.. ;D :D

mjkoehler

I'm about to be drunk and pissed if the Huskers do not get their heads out of their asses in this game.

TheBigChicken

QuoteSchafly Pumpkin Pie Ale....Pretty fucking breath taking. Went great with BBQ.
BBQ + Pumpkin Pie Ale x Nebraska vs Mizzou = One seriously LONG fucking morning. I can hear it now....Kids,daddy has the flu and isn't feeling very good this morning ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mjkoehler

Oh, they get that answer a few times a year, especially around Xmas and NYE when we have parties. I tend to forget I'm not 20something and induldge a little too much. They love making the morning worse for me by being themselves (i.e. the Children Of The Corn)

Jbones72

I'm raising a pint for John Lennon! Would have been 68 today!

TheBigChicken

I'll grab a beer right now a drink to that....SRV would have celebrated a birthday on the 3rd.....just like my girlfriend....now THAT'S true love :-*

mjkoehler

Ahhh. Starting at 4 PM tomorrow (well officially 8:30 AM but I gots to work now) it's my free weekend. Drink a lot this weekend. I'm getting a leg up tonight. Good ole Schlafly Octoberfest.

joey_rogo

JAPANESE SUBMARINE SLAMMED TWO TORPEDOES INTO OUR SIDE, CHIEF.