The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jordan

Quotei have a buddy from philly. if you even bring up joe carter, he'll lose it. its best time to bring it up, is after he has been drinking. its so funny. mitch williams another name you don't say around him.

Ahh, the Jays and Phillies World Series Game 7.  The first World Series I remember watching.  The Wild Thing (M. Williams) serving it up to Joe Carter.  Anyways, yeah I'm drinking some Maker's Mark right now.  

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

Quotered, what were the prices?
Ah, yes.

I was drinking pints of everything on tap and crown and cokes for $1.50.  Needless to say, it was a long night.

sweatboard

I'm thinking about picking up a sixer of Nati Light ICE and listening to records tonight.  I need some encouragement.  
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

.Walt

QuoteI only have six dollars.

;D  i read your first message, and i was like...nati light?  :o
then i scrolled down, i understand.
i actually have one can of nati light in the fridge, i don't think i'll ever drink it. i the liquor store i go to, they have Schlitz 12 packs for 3.99.

whats there to think about? do it!

.Walt

Quotered, what were the prices?
Ah, yes.

I was drinking pints of everything on tap and crown and cokes for $1.50.  Needless to say, it was a long night.

crown and cokes for only 1.50 hell yeah. but my favorite line "i was drinking pints of everything on tap"  ;D

.Walt

sweatboard

i actually have one can of nati light in the fridge, i don't think i'll ever drink it. i the liquor store i go to, they have Schlitz 12 packs for 3.99.

I'd like to find some PBR but I don't think the alcohol content is high enough for me.  I need to find a twelve pack of something for under six dollars.  I wonder if they make the nati light ice in tubbers.

.Walt

I'd like to find some PBR but I don't think the alcohol content is high enough for me.  I need to find a twelve pack of something for under six dollars.  I wonder if they make the nati light ice in tubbers.

if you pick up a chick while walking home from the bars, and if she's ok with drinking warm PBR, run!  i regret not running.   :-[ i still to this day get shit for that.

sweatboard

I don't know, that sounds like a winner in my book.  If she's willing to do that she's probably down for a whole lot more.

.Walt

it was defiantly foreshadowing to later things. lets put it this way, i slept on the couch that night. after i went for an hour walk. she wasn't a winner.

sweatboard

Natural Light Ice tastes like what I would imagine cat piss tastes like.  Two down.  :D

BH

QuoteNatural Light Ice tastes like what I would imagine cat piss tastes like.  Two down.  :D

How can you say such a horrible thing about cat piss?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

.Walt

well i'm going to start, but i'm not sure if i should get drunk :-/.

i'll be starting with the shower trick, i think i'm going to listen to Z and drink three of dem thangs.

.Walt

fuck it, i'm getting drunk...db see you at 5 in the morning ;) i have class at 10 but thats no reason not to get drunk.

dragonboy

I'm actually trying my best to stay dry this week due to a nasty cold/sinusitis.
Might be able to manage a glass of red wine though...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteI'm actually trying my best to stay dry this week due to a nasty cold/sinusitis.
Might be able to manage a glass of red wine though...

i hope so.

man i'm a little upset db. nasty cold/sinusitis, what is cough syrup and cough drops? thats right alcohol! whats in beer? thats right alcohol. like on dumb and dumber, try some of grandpas cough medicine (it could work?  ;) )

but if your not down with having one, i understand.  

dragonboy

Yeah I used to live by the 'beer is the best medicine' rule but going to the doctors is such a hassle here + being self employed I just can't afford to get sick.