The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoAnn

I do believe there are plenty of Yuenglings in my very near future.  I'm looking forward to drinking 3 beers very quickly and then follow up with a big fatty chaser. :)
It's Friday and I'm going out with the girls......that usually means I'll be in bed tomorrow swearing off alcohol.
....JoAnn....

BH

Could everyone please do me a favor and pop in your OKONOKOS! and watch It Beats 4 U as loud as you can in whatever situation you are in.  Thank you.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

vespachick

QuoteCould everyone please do me a favor and pop in your OKONOKOS! and watch It Beats 4 U as loud as you can in whatever situation you are in.  Thank you.

Done!  Damn, Chills at the first note.  Thanks for the reminder.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

BH

QuoteCould everyone please do me a favor and pop in your OKONOKOS! and watch It Beats 4 U as loud as you can in whatever situation you are in.  Thank you.

Done!  Damn, Chills at the first note.  Thanks for the reminder.

Your welcome. ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

My favorite part is when Jim is doing his WHoooooooo  Hooo   Hooos and after the huge Hoooh at the end he just can't take it any more and head bangs one time before the camera pans away......My body gets all tensed up and I just want to slam my head into the wall.  In a good way though.    

vespachick

QuoteMy favorite part is when Jim is doing his WHoooooooo  Hooo   Hooos and after the huge Hoooh at the end he just can't take it any more and head bangs one time before the camera pans away......My body gets all tensed up and I just want to slam my head into the wall.  In a good way though.    
Ya, there's too much good stuff to even relay.  I wish I had a bigger TV with a better sound system. I just keep trying to see what his tattoo is.  Retarded of me, I know.

BH

On the inside of his left forearm?  There's a picture around here somewhere.

vespachick

Yes, it's like a branch or a twig or something. Sorta like that OZ chick's avatar, right?

BH

I am totally drawing a blank on it, but I was thinking it had an angel in it when you look at it up close.  I will fnd that picture....

BH

OK I havn't found it yet but I stumbled accross this.....

(Run Thru just started :))

vespachick

vespachick

I also love it when I'm the only one here!

vespachick

.Walt

QuoteI also love it when I'm the only one here!

i'm here, but i didn't have a drop. i think thats why i can't sleep. DB how's the whole not drinking so much this week going? badly i hope  ;)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

sweatboard

QuoteMy favorite part is when Jim is doing his WHoooooooo  Hooo   Hooos and after the huge Hoooh at the end he just can't take it any more and head bangs one time before the camera pans away......My body gets all tensed up and I just want to slam my head into the wall.  In a good way though.    
Ya, there's too much good stuff to even relay.  I wish I had a bigger TV with a better sound system. I just keep trying to see what his tattoo is.  Retarded of me, I know.

I know what you mean, Everytime I watch it I start thinking about all the diffrent things that happen that I want to talk to you people about but by the time it's over there is just to much and I'm like "screw it, they've seen it"
There's Still Time.........

BH

Sorry!  I started dosing off and had to hit the sack!   Thanks again for watching OKONOKOS! with me for a bit!  

vespachick

Sorry!  I started dosing off and had to hit the sack!   Thanks again for watching OKONOKOS! with me for a bit!  

Ya, that was kinda fun!  Thanks for spending your Friday night with me.  I had  to hit the sack too.  Head too full of wine to continue...as you can probably tell by the fact that I posted a pic of that beautiful salt water pool aka, my happy place, in the wrong section.  

red

vespachick

Hey BH, it's just you and me and I only have 7 more posts after this to become a senior member!!!  Did you find that pic of the tattoo? Or was that drunk talk...

(Two Buck Chuck tonight)

.Walt

QuoteHey guys!!!

whats up red, are you drinking? i assume you are.  so then what are you drinking?

i'm starting with a four pack of english ales Tetleys.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction