The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

QuoteYeah I used to live by the 'beer is the best medicine' rule but going to the doctors is such a hassle here + being self employed I just can't afford to get sick.

i agree. you're right.  going to the doctor is such a hassle!
and you are still living, so i guess its time to go back to the old remedies. so you going with hard liquor or beer? ;)

i just realized i wrote couch instead of cough, thanks for getting through that.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

yeah, i'm done for the evening, gotta wake up it 6 hours. front row in class in 6 1/2 hours.
db i'm done, that maybe true. but you better not let me down! when i check the forum  between classes i want to see that you DID drink, and drank well. have a good one.

dragonboy

I slipped a little JD into my lemsip  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

aMD

Valentine's day is stressful for elementary teachers if you can imagine.  So i'm going to crack open a few with my friends that don't have dates and shoot the shit.  Cheers!

primushead

Just drank my first beer, but it won't be the last tonight.

Go Busch Light.

aMD

I just finished my first as well.  sam adams winter lager.  I'm relying on my friends to pick up the rest of the brew.  hope it's good!

EAZYE

I think I'll join the singles and open a bottle of red wine
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

FarmerYoda

i'm home alone and made mac and cheese and had two glasses of wine.

more depressign than delicious.

.Walt

Quotei'm home alone and made mac and cheese and had two glasses of wine.

more depressign than delicious.

good idea! i think i'll go with mac and cheese tonight. but i'm going with shells and cheese, yup i'm going all out. but hell its a special night. shit i could throw in hot dogs if i really want to get all culinary. and i'm going with two glasses of beer.

red

I'm taking a road trip to visit one of my best friends on Saturday.  I told him to ready his Teen Wolf/Teen Wolf Too DVD's and chill the beer, cause it'll be going down.

sweatboard

Just watched "The Last Waltz" on tv with some interviews with Martin and  Robbie spliced in, It was sometime during Van Morrison singing Rad-io  ;D that I decided to crack open one of my left over Nati Lite Ice's, I'm on number two now.  How fucked up was Neil Young during "I Shall Be Released"?  I'm not even sure he knew what song they were doing, but I definatly think he was feeling Joni's vibe.
There's Still Time.........

MarkW

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

aMD

I believe that Jesus served wine at the last supper, although I hear it tasted like blood for some reason.

.Walt

i'm drinking tonight. bought a sixer of "anchor steam beer" from san francisco. anybody try that? first time for me. i'm thinking later the bars, but i'm going to start off at home.

.Walt

i just got done shotgunning a six pack of coors light. my roommate told me to "cool it"

i told him good, you'll be the sober one to drive me to the ER to get my stomach pumped.

some people like to drink...other well

sweatboard

Quotei just got done shotgunning a six pack of coors light. my roommate told me to "cool it"

i told him good, you'll be the sober one to drive me to the ER to get my stomach pumped.

Still with us?
There's Still Time.........

Mr. T.

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

.Walt

Quotei just got done shotgunning a six pack of coors light. my roommate told me to "cool it"

Still with us?

i'm here. i tried to get blacked out drunk last night, it didn't work. i'm going to try again tonight. wish me luck. but who is he to tell me to cool it. he shouldn't be pointing any fingers or thumbs at me.

Ghosts_on_TV

Wine or Rum? Wine or Rum? Life is fucking hard sometimes...
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...