Redhead appreciation thread

Started by true, Jul 13, 2007, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

st. john

do redheads really taste sweeter?

capt. scotty

blondes > brunettes

Im not sure where redheads fit into this taste equation though
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

mjkoehler

From my limited experience, yes!

BBill- Yes sir it certainly is. ...even whiteboys gotta shout....

tomEisenbraun

Quote...even whiteboys gotta shout....

mmm-HMMM!

(<--- is all about wonderful butt)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

pawpaw

QuoteFrom my limited experience, yes!

To quote you (originally said in reference to Misty May, beach volleyball goddess),"That's a gold medal ass. You could bounce a gold medal off of that ass."  ;D Probably my favorite post ever.

The things I remember... ::)yeah, I'm kinda a big fan of the female backside  8-).
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

mjkoehler

QuoteFrom my limited experience, yes!

To quote you (originally said in reference to Misty May, beach volleyball goddess),"That's a gold medal ass. You could bounce a gold medal off of that ass."  ;D Probably my favorite post ever.

The things I remember... ::)yeah, I'm kinda a big fan of the female backside  8-).
Wow, that's some memory. Yes, that feature is very nice.

ManNamedTruth

Jessica Chastain. mjk should agree with me on this one.

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

mjk73

That last picture =  :o :o :o And alabaster skin and freckles is perfect.

and Emma Stone. I know she's natuarally a blond but so is CH and that ain't stoppin us. Good grief she so damn adorable.

wolof7

Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

mjk73

capt. scotty

Quote from: mjk73 on Aug 18, 2011, 10:07 PM
Yes I did.

In 2035, Emma Stone = Marg Helgenberger now.

By no means is that a bad thing.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ruckus

What's wrong with you guys? :-\

True's woman looks like one of my middle school teachers and Emma Stone is like a curveless lizard. ::)

I keeed.  Seriously, I can't find her but the redhead on the Hulu Plus commercials for whatever brand push up bra is simply perfect.  I've seen the commercial at least 6 times and I still don't know the company or brand.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: Ruckus on Aug 18, 2011, 11:37 PM

True's woman looks like one of my middle school teachers and Emma Stone is like a curveless lizard. ::)

I keeed.  Seriously, I can't find her but the redhead on the Hulu Plus commercials for whatever brand push up bra is simply perfect.  I've seen the commercial at least 6 times and I still don't know the company or brand.

Yeah I wish she was my middle school teacher....

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

jones

ericm

Count me in.  :thumbsup:

Haven't read the whole thread, and apologies if someone else posted this, but I think Springsteen put it well, when he penned this:

Brunettes are fine,
and Blondes are fun,
but when it comes to gettin' a dirty job done....
it takes a Red Headed Woman!!

;)

"Where's Jim going?"

e_wind

I just saw that hulu plus commercial a few days ago and will have to agree
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

mjk73

Quote from: e_wind on Aug 22, 2011, 09:16 PM

Is this commercial online somewhere?

Ruckus

Quote from: mjk73 on Aug 22, 2011, 09:23 PM
Quote from: e_wind on Aug 22, 2011, 09:16 PM

Is this commercial online somewhere?

Fine taste EWind :thumbsup:  I tried to but couldn't find it.

What's great is she's talking to me and only me.  There is no one else in the world.  She clearly wants me.  I'm just not sure she deserves me.  She is one special ginger :-*
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

mjk73