NCAA Hoops 2008-8009!!!!!!!

Started by primushead, Oct 30, 2008, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Quotemy soonies need mr. griffin back in a hurry :-/

Can he please wait until after next Wednesday?  ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

at dawn

oh eazye i thought our man Cade was gonna bring us back against KU, he sure did try though...should've gone in earlier!  
this is all texas' fault. >:( ......  :'(    

EAZYE

Quoteoh eazye i thought our man Cade was gonna bring us back against KU, he sure did try though...should've gone in earlier!  
this is all texas' fault. >:( ......  :'(    

I hear you at dawn, I've been saying that cat needs to crack the starting lineup for awhile.   That boys got a lot of range on the court.

And no BH we will definetly need him next wednesday.  Your Tigers are flying under the radar just a little to much.  We can't lose anymore if we want a #1 seed in the tourney.
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

capt. scotty

QuoteESPN has got to draw the line. I can handle the scrolling headlines/scores on the bottom of the screen, but they had live texting scrolling on the top during the Neb/A&M game. Combine all that with the score/clock graphic, and I could almost focus on the game. (it was hard enough to focus on that game anyway)

I think we are going to create a generation of kids who are ADD b/c of all the information and bells and whistles. jeeezz, isn't showing the game enough? :-/

yeah, I didnt see that, but its gotten to the point where its annoying, ESPN had it best when they had the 28/58 score updates. If you needed/wanted more up to date info, go to a damn computer.

The only thing I do like is how CBS shows a good bit of player stats on sundays because Im a fantasy football fiend - but even that only comes up on the screen every 10 minutes or so and everyone knows the NFL is the most important sport anyway  :)

That gets annoying to me, too. even in football, if you're that big of a fantasy geek get stattracker and then you don't need all the outdated "updates" littering the TV screen.

oh, if im at home I have my laptop in front of me with NFL.com up the whole time and refreshing every 5 minutes.

I probably watch half the Stillers games at a friends, bar, or restaurant though, and this isnt an option then, which is why I like CBS doing that.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

aMillionDreams

QuoteESPN has got to draw the line. I can handle the scrolling headlines/scores on the bottom of the screen, but they had live texting scrolling on the top during the Neb/A&M game. Combine all that with the score/clock graphic, and I could almost focus on the game. (it was hard enough to focus on that game anyway)

I think we are going to create a generation of kids who are ADD b/c of all the information and bells and whistles. jeeezz, isn't showing the game enough? :-/

yeah, I didnt see that, but its gotten to the point where its annoying, ESPN had it best when they had the 28/58 score updates. If you needed/wanted more up to date info, go to a damn computer.

The only thing I do like is how CBS shows a good bit of player stats on sundays because Im a fantasy football fiend - but even that only comes up on the screen every 10 minutes or so and everyone knows the NFL is the most important sport anyway  :)

That gets annoying to me, too. even in football, if you're that big of a fantasy geek get stattracker and then you don't need all the outdated "updates" littering the TV screen.

oh, if im at home I have my laptop in front of me with NFL.com up the whole time and refreshing every 5 minutes.

I probably watch half the Stillers games at a friends, bar, or restaurant though, and this isnt an option then, which is why I like CBS doing that.

My local brewpub has wifi.  It's tempting to take the laptop in and have stattracket kicking, but I don't know if I can be THAT guy.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

capt. scotty

My local brewpub has wifi.  It's tempting to take the laptop in and have stattracket kicking, but I don't know if I can be THAT guy.

Id put the over/under at 90 minutes before I spilled a cold one all over my laptops keyboard. No way could I ever bring a laptop with  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ycartrob

I was really lookin forward to seeing how Mizzou would do at Kansas today, gearing up for the game, getting ready to root for Mizzou, see what they're made of on a tought road game.... CBS shows the Tennessee/Florida game instead.  :-[

Jaimoe

QuoteI was really lookin forward to seeing how Mizzou would do at Kansas today, gearing up for the game, getting ready to root for Mizzou, see what they're made of on a tought road game.... CBS shows the Tennessee/Florida game instead.  :-[

I've got the Mizzou-Jayhawks game on here in Toronto. The CBS affiliate from Buffalo made the right call, although it's all Jayhawks right now.

BH

QuoteI was really lookin forward to seeing how Mizzou would do at Kansas today, gearing up for the game, getting ready to root for Mizzou, see what they're made of on a tought road game.... CBS shows the Tennessee/Florida game instead.  :-[

You didn't miss anything. :( :'( >:(
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

primushead

Yeah, tough break for Mizzou...they got creamed by Kansas.  I know how that feels... :-/

EAZYE

QuoteYeah, tough break for Mizzou...they got creamed by Kansas.  I know how that feels... :-/

they've got another one coming this wednesday,  sorry bh :-/

BH

QuoteYeah, tough break for Mizzou...they got creamed by Kansas.  I know how that feels... :-/

they've got another one coming this wednesday,  sorry bh :-/

Playing at home is a whole different ballgame.  I'm not saying we won't get creamed again, but we are 16-0 at home.   Don't count us out yet.

ycartrob

primushead

QuoteThe Maddness is upon us...

Can't wait!  A week from this Sunday is Selection Sunday...

Ruckus

Won't be in Vegas this year so time to load up the Bodog account! :D

Can't believe the deuce the Illini dropped in the last 7 minutes against Michigan State.

Go ahead Cardinals fans, tell me that Pitino looks great in white,  I dare you ;)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ycartrob

Won't be in Vegas this year so time to load up the Bodog account! :D

Can't believe the deuce the Illini dropped in the last 7 minutes against Michigan State.

Go ahead Cardinals fans, tell me that Pitino looks great in white,  I dare you ;)

no need to say anything, just look

EAZYE

man we look like absolute dogshit this first half  :-/

bh your boys can quit draining those threes anytime now

at dawn, you watching this?  where is willie and where is cade, we need him to start nailing some threes of his own!

at dawn

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

we were really coming together before blake's concussion

BH

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]  Wow, we needed that!

Sorry for the loss Eazy but you guys will be fine if you finish strong.  

I'm telling ya, MU may not be the best team in the country, but if you don't come ready to play our defense will eat you alive.  TENACIOUS!!!!

primushead

And ROFL at Kansas against Texas Tech last night...a 20 point loss to a team that has only won TWO conference games.  Ouch.