The Official March Madness Thread

Started by primushead, Mar 11, 2009, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

My Heels are on versus Virginia Tech in 90 minutes...I doubt it will go into 6 overtimes though... :(

Ruckus

I got new found love for Jonny Flynn. Wow.  I love how after Thabeet fouled out, he started taking it to rack and finishing.  Not that he couldn't break down the D at will before....
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

Woooo Cowboys! You and me tonite, BH - it's gonna be a wild one!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

EAZYE

It pains me to say this but, well played crispy :-/
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

BH

QuoteWoooo Cowboys! You and me tonite, BH - it's gonna be a wild one!

Bring it!   ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EAZYE

QuoteWoooo Cowboys! You and me tonite, BH - it's gonna be a wild one!

Bring it!   ;)

BH i just became a Tiger fan ;)

EAZYE

this unc vs va tech game is intense.  so glad the madness is here ;D

ycartrob

If Kentucky makes the Dance I am going to go into my bedroom, lie face down on my bed, and cuss into my pillow for about 12 seconds...then get on with my life.

EAZYE

QuoteIf Kentucky makes the Dance I am going to go into my bedroom, lie face down on my bed, and cuss into my pillow for about 12 seconds...then get on with my life.

;D

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Crispy

EZ, that was a helluva game - it would have been a real shitstorm if Crocker had tipped that last shot in.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

primushead

Quotethis unc vs va tech game is intense.  so glad the madness is here ;D

We missed Lawson, and it showed.  

Oh well, still got the "W".  

Survive and Advance?

capt. scotty

Quotethis unc vs va tech game is intense.  so glad the madness is here ;D

We missed Lawson, and it showed.  

Oh well, still got the "W".  

Survive and Advance?

Heels have a #1 seed in the South locked up, so theres no reason to play Lawson anyway.

Might actually be a good thing to play without him since it could work in the favor of a couple other guys getting hot possibly
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

And the 2nd half begins.

Louisville down by 2 now only.

IMO Scottie Reynolds is probably the most underrated player in the Big East, though Jeremy Hazell for Seton Hall isnt far behind
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

Watching the Penn St/Purdue game, and they just showed the 2009 All Big 10 First Team, and Talor Battle is the only one Ive even heard of, and thats probably only because he plays for PSU  ;D

Ruckus

Took 3 dogs

BC getting 10.5
Cuse getting 6.5
Auburn getting 3.5

Getting exciting!!!

Ruckus

tower

QuoteWatching the Penn St/Purdue game, and they just showed the 2009 All Big 10 First Team, and Talor Battle is the only one Ive even heard of, and thats probably only because he plays for PSU  ;D

That's because you've been watching ESPN.  Big Ten has their own network called the Big Ten Network.  The ACC has their own too, ESPN.
Louisville Rock and Roll
www.edgehillave.com

Ruckus

QuoteWatching the Penn St/Purdue game, and they just showed the 2009 All Big 10 First Team, and Talor Battle is the only one Ive even heard of, and thats probably only because he plays for PSU  ;D

That's because you've been watching ESPN.  Big Ten has their own network called the Big Ten Network.  The ACC has their own too, ESPN.
;D ;D ;D ;D

ycartrob

Raaaazor sharp, sir.