The LOST thread

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, May 10, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_wizzard

QuoteANyone watch the Oceanic commercial that was on the show after?

No, but that is yet another reason ABC can suck a cock.

Tell me about it. I bet it was in the last 5 minutes of the show.

It was in the set of commercials at ~10:50

Basically it is shots of 2 different flight attendents announcing a contest to win a golden ticket.  But during the commercial, another video keeps popping up.  First it is like a tv going to snow.  then the next time you can make out someones face and eventually they say "we found it".  then you see footage that appears to be of an underwater plane wreckage.  end.

they may be trying to launch another on-line virtual/parallel storyline to the tv show.

mjkoehler

QuoteLoved it!  Especially loved seeing Lance Reddick aka Daniels from The Wire (he was the 'representative from Oceanic' that visited Hurley in the nut house).  
That dude was just stright up fucking creepy. His scene with Hurly gave me chills.

Plus the whole Jacob/Hurley/Locke scene at the house made me jump.

corey

Did y'all notice that they have been running Oceanic commercials for a few weeks? I think I saw one about 2 weeks ago. I stopped it and rewound it just to make sure that's what I was seeing.

cmccubbin@work

QuoteLoved it!  Especially loved seeing Lance Reddick aka Daniels from The Wire (he was the 'representative from Oceanic' that visited Hurley in the nut house).  
That dude was just stright up fucking creepy. His scene with Hurly gave me chills.

Plus the whole Jacob/Hurley/Locke scene at the house made me jump.

that was actually Christian Shephard, Jack's dad, in the chair and not Jacob (or an image of Christian)...watch again or go to www.lostpedia.com for a picture!!!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

cmccubbin@work

QuoteDid y'all notice that they have been running Oceanic commercials for a few weeks? I think I saw one about 2 weeks ago. I stopped it and rewound it just to make sure that's what I was seeing.

check out www.find815.com for an alternate reality game...

the end of the game i think will coincide with the beginning of next week's episode...
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

cmccubbin@work

QuoteANyone watch the Oceanic commercial that was on the show after?

go to www.flyoceanicair.com

or

www.find815.com

this leads you to an alternate reality game...pretty cool!

mjkoehler

OK I totally missed it being Jack's dad. I either need to put down the bong, or stop lining it with Vic's

cmccubbin@work

QuoteTop three reasons ABC can suck a cock....

1.  They advertised this as a two hour premiere and the first hour was bullshit.

2. When showing previews for the premiere they showed clips from next week's episode.

3.  They split up two seasons worth of episodes into three seasons.

That's just for starters.  They show is straight up AWESOME though.

Let's guess who the six are....

1. Jack
2. Kate
3. Hurly
4. Sawyer
5. Juliette
6. Ben

I guess we are really just guessing on the last three.

there are spoiler rumors (Dark UFO) in the internet world the remaining 3 of the 6 are:

4. Sun
5. Jin
6. Sayid

but there is also rumor that at least 1 more "losty" gets off the Island...

mjkoehler

I believe I read someone that one more biggie is suppossed to die this season.

cmccubbin@work

new episode tonight!!!

cmccubbin@work

so any predictions on tonight's episode?

bearass

i think someones gonna die tonight its in my bones

red

I didn't think the first half was anything too special, but did it ever pick up steam.  I really loved it.  Next week's going to be great - we get to know who another one of the Oceanic 6 is!

mjkoehler

jeeze of f'n pete. This show still fucks with your head. The wife and I were seriously freakin in spots.

cmccubbin@work

QuoteI didn't think the first half was anything too special, but did it ever pick up steam.  I really loved it.  Next week's going to be great - we get to know who another one of the Oceanic 6 is!

its gonna be Sayid!!!

mjkoehler

I'm bettting the person on the boat is Michael.

The Big Come Up

QuoteI didn't think the first half was anything too special, but did it ever pick up steam.  I really loved it.  Next week's going to be great - we get to know who another one of the Oceanic 6 is!

its gonna be Sayid!!!

agreed.

cmccubbin@work

did anyone call the 800 number they gave for Oceanic Air?

it brings up a recorded message about the crash investigation!

cmccubbin@work

so this needed a bump since its Lost day!!!

so...i think we are going to see a Sayid flash-forward episdoe tonight!

mjkoehler

That would be nice. I'm gonna miss tonight (bummer) because I have a ticket to see Wax Fang and the Whigs however Wax Fang cancelled because of an accident (even bigger bummer) and I cannot get a refund (super big bummer). I'll have to Itunes it tomorrow.