The LOST thread

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, May 10, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmccubbin@work

QuoteThat would be nice. I'm gonna miss tonight (bummer) because I have a ticket to see Wax Fang and the Whigs however Wax Fang cancelled because of an accident (even bigger bummer) and I cannot get a refund (super big bummer). I'll have to Itunes it tomorrow.

oh no...what happened to Wax Fang?

are any of them hurt?
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

mjkoehler

QuoteThat would be nice. I'm gonna miss tonight (bummer) because I have a ticket to see Wax Fang and the Whigs however Wax Fang cancelled because of an accident (even bigger bummer) and I cannot get a refund (super big bummer). I'll have to Itunes it tomorrow.

oh no...what happened to Wax Fang?

are any of them hurt?
Not seriously thankfully.

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-local/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1195002681/150#150

red

Tonight is going to be so f*cking badass!!!  

mjkoehler

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

That may have been one of the best episodes ever.

SMc55

Quoteoh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.
We don't get to see thst episode till Sunday.
Can hardly wait.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quoteoh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.
We don't get to see thst episode till Sunday.
Can hardly wait.

It was good.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

mjkoehler

Seriously, how much f'n weed do you need to smoke up to think this up? And where can I get some. Plausible, probably not likely to be the case, but certainly interesting.

http://timelooptheory.com/

BH

I am so fucking lost.  Sayid of all people working for Ben in the future.  WTF!!!!!!!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

bearass

QuoteSeriously, how much f'n weed do you need to smoke up to think this up? And where can I get some. Plausible, probably not likely to be the case, but certainly interesting.

http://timelooptheory.com/

i have had a similar theory like that for a while kind of like the time fold in event horizon, christian shepard, sun's father,penny's father all head up the real dharma somethin somethin somethin lost lost lost it helps if your "relaxed" it makes alot more sense

mjkoehler

Quoteit helps if your "relaxed" it makes alot more sense
That helps the show make sense in general  8-)

What if uhh... C-A-T, really spelled dog?

cmccubbin@work

Quoteit helps if your "relaxed" it makes alot more sense
That helps the show make sense in general  8-)

What if uhh... C-A-T, really spelled dog?

you just blew my mind.
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

bearass

megalicious

i am really looking forward to tonite. i missed last week's episode, and feel like i am going to have NO idea what is going on... except that kate is hot.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

mjkoehler

Quotei am really looking forward to tonite. i missed last week's episode, and feel like i am going to have NO idea what is going on... except that kate is hot.
Hi Meg, welcome back! Yes, Kate is still hot.

BH

Quotei am really looking forward to tonite. i missed last week's episode, and feel like i am going to have NO idea what is going on... except that kate is hot.

Is that really you?  Good to hear from you!  Balance is restored.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

cmccubbin@work

great episode!

so many new questions!

Jon T.

This was my least favorite of the season so far.  I saw the Aaron thing coming so that wasn't much of a surprise at the end.  Did anyone catch anything?

mjkoehler

I'm intrigued as far as why Miles needs that exact amount. They made a point of repeating it a few times. Not to go into an Austin Powers tangent, but 3 million doesn't seem like a lot of money to ask for.  Maybe it's just me.

Even the Losties drink wine from a box. Scary!!!

Jon T.

yeah, there is definitely something to that.  And, the D.A. was pretty empatic about Kate not leaving the state, so I think there is something to that also.   and for some reason jack does not want to see that baby.  Remember Jack and Claire are half brother and sister.  I wonder if he knows that yet?

mjkoehler

QuoteRemember Jack and Claire are half brother and sister.  I wonder if he knows that yet?
Shit I forgot that.