The "Anyone Else Eating?" Thread

Started by MarkW, May 16, 2007, 03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkW

I've noticed a lot of posts with details of some great food.  We've got the drinking down pat in another thread.  So, give me the details - what have you just eaten?
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

MarkW

I'll start it off.  Bacon and egg sandwich.  Organic bacon, organic eggs.  Fried.  In organic brown bread, with HP sauce.  I think I hope that the organic part reduces the calories or something.  Anyhow, it was the mutt's nuts.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

red

Working my way through a bag of baby-cut carrots here at work.  8-)

sweatboard

I'm considering some softbatch chocolate cookies and a coke.
There's Still Time.........

peanut butter puddin surprise

Yesterday, I was off as Amelia was under the weather.  After chasing her around all day, I was hungry.

So, for dinner, I started with a mixed green salad with feta cheese, grilled chicken breast marinated in Italian dressing and grilled in my backyard, and some red onion.  Then, I moved on to some French bread toasted with butter and garlic.  LOTS of garlic.  Following that course, I feasted on some green peas with butter and salt, a bowl of ramen noodles, and then the serious munching began with a whole bag of Funyuns and about a gallon of that tasty Minutemaid Lemonade.

Sometime around 10 p.m., I was still lurking in the icebox for a snack.  Dunno why, but man I was seriously hungry yesterday.

Finished the whole night off with a shot of bourbon.  Ah.......
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MarkW

It all sounds good.  Mmmm, feta cheese.   :)

I can't wait for DB to wade in with his squid snacks and other assorted Japanese goodies!

Ghosts_on_TV

I about to have some salmon and Broccoli.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

TEO

Yesterday I had a pastrami on rye with swiss cheese, mustard, and mayo. The sandwich was about 3 inches thick, and from INDY's greatest Kosher deli, Shapiros. Worth every dime of $9!  
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Taterbug

I had one of these off  the roach coach yesterday for the last time.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Hawkeye

Diet Mountain Dew and Oatmeal raisin cookies here at work...had a great burger for lunch at the Texas Roadhouse
We could.

mjkoehler

QuoteI had one of these off  the roach coach yesterday for the last time.

Hottttt Pockets. [size=8]in best Jim Gaffigan voice[/size]

Today, I had a shitty dinner consisting of a burrito smothered in some crappy red cheese sauce from Red Burrito (they are co-branded in Hardees in several area). It pretty much fucking destroyed the roof of my mouth.

I will be dinning tomorrow on some delicious, lean pork that I butchered myself and its organic as the farmer only raises for a select few folk and treats the hogs really well. Probably marinated in some red wine or tarragon vinger, olive oil, and some assorted seasonings. Served with steamed veggies and yukon gold mashed taters........mmmmmmm

Also, try this Marinade. Good with beef, chicken or pork, especially BEEF

1/2 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1-1/2 lb. Steak

Mix steak sauce, mustard, honey and soy sauce. Place steak in nonmetal dish or resealable plastic bag. Add steak sauce mixture; turn to evenly coat both sides. Cover. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Grill steak until desired doneness.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI had one of these off  the roach coach yesterday for the last time.

Hottttt Pockets. [size=8]in best Jim Gaffigan voice[/size]

Today, I had a shitty dinner consisting of a burrito smothered in some crappy red cheese sauce from Red Burrito (they are co-branded in Hardees in several area). It pretty much fucking destroyed the roof of my mouth.

I will be dinning tomorrow on some delicious, lean pork that I butchered myself and its organic as the farmer only raises for a select few folk and treats the hogs really well. Probably marinated in some red wine or tarragon vinger, olive oil, and some assorted seasonings. Served with steamed veggies and yukon gold mashed taters........mmmmmmm

Also, try this Marinade. Good with beef, chicken or pork, especially BEEF

1/2 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1-1/2 lb. Steak

Mix steak sauce, mustard, honey and soy sauce. Place steak in nonmetal dish or resealable plastic bag. Add steak sauce mixture; turn to evenly coat both sides. Cover. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Grill steak until desired doneness.

I'll try that. Sounds delish!
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ycartrob

sweatboard

QuoteFat Mo's- double cheeseburger w/fries

http://www.fatmos.com/home.cfm?sid=102

Oh HOT DAMN!!!  Can we hit that place up on the way home from the White Stripes?  You could videotape me and post it on the forum...David Hasselhoff style.
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

Wow! Makes me want a hamburger but we don't have anything even close to that good here...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

jesus, I think I got fatter just looking at that heavenly sent delicacy. Man that looks awesome.

Tree

megisnotreal

i am eating a wheat bran muffin and chasing it down with some green tea.

good morning! :)

Jenny

i just made myself a delicious lunch... mozzarella, tomato and basil on some delicious roll ... mmmm

Hawkeye

Had a great lunch catered in at work today...BBQ ribs the size of a small child, chicken, corn, mashed potaters, macaroni salad, dinner roll, 3 desserts...mmm
We could.