Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALady

Penny is a complete and total rockstar!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

megalicious

Woot! Get it done, Penny!
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Crispy

WOOO Penny! Kick ass! Take names!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ALady

And take depositions!   ;) ;D

Ruckus

QuoteAnd take depositions!   ;) ;D
::) ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

QuoteAnd take depositions!   ;) ;D
::) ;D

DEPOSE this   ;)  
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Penny Lane

QuotePenny is completing the last test of her academic career.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

hey thanks! i luv all you guys!

penny's cool but christine's been a nervous, haggard wreck for four years, it'll be cool to see how she gets her life back (and to see if she stops talking about herself in the 3rd person)...

BH

QuotePenny is completing the last test of her academic career.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

penny's cool but christine's been a nervous, haggard wreck for four years, it'll be cool to see how she gets her life back (and to see if she stops talking about herself in the 3rd person)...

bh thinks it's hilarious when penny talks about herself in third preson
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

You think it's even more hilarious when you write about yourself in second person...
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

jones

Way to go Christine! [smiley=beer.gif]

Penny Lane

You think it's even more hilarious when you write about yourself in second person...

someone needs to invent a 4th person..

or is that the 2nd gunman on the grassy noll ....

FiddleCastro

someone needs to invent a 4th person..

or is that the 2nd gunman on the grassy noll ....

Fiddle Castro likes hearing Fiddle Castro talk about Fiddle Castro, Fiddle Castro.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

megalicious

going to nashville for the weekend!
:-*
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

nice work penny, you're destined to make millions.  

ALady

The MPP boot  :)

Jon T.

iPhone went through a full cycle in the washing machine.  I put it in a bag of rice for three days and other than a little moisture in the screen, it's working just fine.

mjkoehler

QuoteiPhone went through a full cycle in the washing machine.  I put it in a bag of rice for three days and other than a little moisture in the screen, it's working just fine.
A billion Chinese can't be wrong.

johnnYYac

I believe this qualifies.  

My dad, 74, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer exactly 5 years ago.  His form of cancer has a 2-3% survival rate after 5 years.

On Thursday, his oncology team discharged him from his treatment group.  A participant in an experimental treatment regimen for pancreatic cancer, my dad has been cancer-free for nearly three years.

The surgery, chemo, and radiation have beat the shit out of his body, but he is a lucky man.  And I, a lucky son.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Jon T.

QuoteI believe this qualifies.  

My dad, 74, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer exactly 5 years ago.  His form of cancer has a 2-3% survival rate after 5 years.

On Thursday, his oncology team discharged him from his treatment group.  A participant in an experimental treatment regimen for pancreatic cancer, my dad has been cancer-free for nearly three years.

The surgery, chemo, and radiation have beat the shit out of his body, but he is a lucky man.  And I, a lucky son.

And here I am thinking my iphone working is a big deal...
That's great Yac.  Good for you, him and the rest of your family.  Also the countless others this experimental treatment may cure.  
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

johnnYYac

QuoteI believe this qualifies.  

And here I am thinking my iphone working is a big deal...
That's great Yac.  Good for you, him and the rest of your family.  Also the countless others this experimental treatment may cure.  
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hey, the iPhone thing is way cool.  I dropped a cell phone in a urinal once (who here doesn't check their messages while they're taking a leak?).  The bag of rice thing is genius.

I work with a woman at the high school who heard me talking about my dad.  Turns out she was in the same group, same result.  All this in tiny NH!  Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is a hell of a place.

Thanks for your kind words.  Glad your iPhone survived.  Good things happen to good people.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.